Chapter 7: Part 1

* 24 Hours Later*

I sat at the edge of the bed, thinking. Thinking about what happened twelve hours ago. Twelve hours after the kiss. The kiss that was supposedly forbidden. The kiss that was never supposed to happen but faith decided it would. The kiss that I was hesitant to tell Caden about. The kiss that could get me hurt and the person who kissed me hurt aswell. Even killed if it came to it.

I didn't mean for it to happen. We were both at the wrong place at the wrong time and in the worst state of mind. As I continue to think about it, the more this sinking feeling settles at the bottom of my stomach. Guilt.

Guilty that I haven't told Caden. Guilty that he might not find out from me but from someone else. And when he finds out, he's going to go berserk.

He gets pissed off at the slightest when another male, gay or straight, ( A/N don't mean it in an offensive way :-) ) touches me even the smallest bit.
When a guy in the pack house came running down the stairs, running away from his girlfriend, and accidentally bumped into me, Caden grabbed him by the throat and slammed his head against the wall. Creating small cracks that were gradually getting bigger and bigger . If he wasn't a wolf, he would probably have ended up in the hospital with various concussions. If I didn't inter-vain, he would have probably ended up with a concussion and maybe a broken neck aswell.

So I guess you could say Caden was a 'protective' mate. Maybe a little bit too protective but it helps to know that someone loves me. And that's why I finally decided to tell Caden what happened. Caden loves me and I love him. He deserves to know.

I lifted my cold pale sweaty hands and rubbed them up and down my face.
I was starting to have second thoughts. I didn't want the person I kissed to get into trouble. If anyone deserves Caden wrath, it's me. If I didn't comply with the kiss, I wouldn't be in this position. But I did. I went along with it and I went as far as to deepen the kiss.

* Flashback *
After I was introduced to Xavier, Caden took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. As I was leaving, I caught a glimpse of Xavier struggling to carry the two speaker he magically managed to carry into the house. As if he noticed me looking at him, he raised his head and winked in my direction.

" Caden, I think you should go help Xavier, he looks like he's having some trouble."
Caden turned around hastily and looked me in the eye.

He replied
" I would help him but I have to take care of you. You need something to eat and he managed to carry them in so he can carry them to the sitting room"

He was being so difficult. I'm pretty sure I could find the kitchen from here even if I may get lost once or twice. I'm not a baby.

" Caden I'm not a baby, i'm a big girl. I can handle myself" I said taking my hands from his and crossing them across my chest.

Caden eyes automatically went from my eyes to my chest.

" You defiantly are" he said, his eyes still glued to my chest.

I automatically rolled my eyes. Boys will be boys.

I turned around and walked towards the way we went coming from the kitchen leaving Caden behind.

" While I go back to the kitchen and get something into my stomach, you get your small ass over to the front door and help Xavier with those speakers. If you don't and I'll find out, you don't wanna know what I'm gonna do to you. Am I understood?" I took in a long breath after I finished my little rant. I was shocked about where my new profound confidence came from. Maybe some of Caden's cockiness is rubbing off on me

" Oh, we're playing dirty now? What are you and your little petite body going to do to me and my ass if I don't go? Does the punishment include you me and a bed?" he said suggestively with a smirk plastered on his face.