A/N

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait.
OMG!!!!!!🎉
I just wanted to thank you guys for the getting me onto 5+k reads. It actually means so much to me. When I saw it, I was like over the moon. I just couldn't be any happier. I know for some books, they have like 32 million reads or something but I couldn't be any happier with my reads.
Once again, thanks x

I know a lot of you have been waiting ages for an update and some of you might think that I'm just too lazy update but this time I actually have a good reason. This story has a lot of gaps that need to be filled before I can continue. Everything is just too jumbled up that it's even hard for me to understand and to write more chapters. I've been reading more book and learning more ways to make my book better. I'm gonna change chapters 1-6. There won't be much difference but there will be more detail. Hope you guys just give me about a week.
Oh and the characters will have some changes as well.
For those who are still reading, I just wanna thank yous for sticking with me. And I promise, this book will get better with time.

Xx
Before I leave yous. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm writing a new book called UnWanted. It has a really good plot that I'm hoping all of yous will like. If you have the time I would appreciate if you would check it out.
Thanks again.
See yous soon enough
XoX Cliche_6656 XoX