Charlie goes to spy camp

I woke up quite early on July 4 which was a bright, sunny day. This was going to be my first day of training and although I knew it was going to need a LOT of hard work, I was still eager to begin. Once I got dressed, I called Stephanie who left her number on my desk.
"Hey Steph, I actually have no way of going to CBE so can you help me out?"I asked.
"Oh you do! We did not want to go through that entrance yesterday because we were not sure if you were going to agree to become a spy. Go to the basement, you will find a hollow part on the left-hand side, about 2 meters from the entrance. Press on the top right corner 6 times and it will reveal a lift-like thing. Step inside it and we will meet you at the entrance. See you soon!" she said, quite calmly for something this COOL.

I followed her instructions and the lift-like thing was revealed and I stepped inside it. Unexpectedly, a robot-like voice said," Please type in your name on the keypad."
A keypad appeared and I typed in my name with shivering hands, afraid that this was some kind of trick instruction.

"Corrreeeccttt! Off we go!" the voice replied. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was hardly a minute when I saw the trio(Steph, Kathy, and Jo) waving their hands vigorously.

"Ola Charlotte!"they said in unison.

"Hey guys!" I said as if I've known them my whole life.

"So let's introduce ourselves a little bit more thoroughly. I am Stephanie Brown, but everyone calls me Steph. I am specialized in art. You might be wondering how spy and art go together. Well, I am basically the blueprints girl and I need good art skills to be able to copy the blueprints out. Moreover, I make all the disguises." she said, as we walked to the training room.

"And I'm Joanne Phillip, everyone SHOULD call me Jo. I am specialized in the techy stuff. Finding new tech to use on a mission, taking care of any tech device that will hinder us in completing our mission, making sure that the devices are running smoothly and NOT BROKEN MY SOME VERY IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE!"Jo finished, as she glanced accusingly  at Kathy.

"I'm Katherine David, AKA Kathy. I am basically the type of person people call 'silent but deadly'.I am specialized in any form of combat required during missions and I am great at sneaking out of places. I am also good at acting and I am usually the person to go undercover. Oh, and Jo, I apologized for that! "she said in a soft voice.

I observed each of them very carefully, scanning them from head to toe. It was pretty obvious that Kathy was the best-looking, but the others were not too far behind. Kathy was a British, blonde-haired(her hair was REALLY long and wavy) 15-year-old with blue eyes, tanned skin, and a beautiful smile. She moved with the grace and charm of a ballerina. Steph was an Irish red-head with gorgeous curls. She was the tallest of the trio and had big, dark, cunning eyes, freckled skin and always held a very confident and bold look. Jo was an Australian brought up in the United States. She had jet-black hair that was pin-straight and shoulder-length. She had curious blue eyes and pale skin.  She was pretty in a  unique way. We finally reached the training room and it was marvelous! It was everything I'd ever dreamed of. There were advanced tech gadgets that I had never seen before, a gymnasium etc.

"So this will be where you will train for three days non-stop and then we will leave you to live your life normally. "
"Don't you need to follow me around?" I asked.
"We've already been tracking you remotely, the only difference is that now , we'll follow you around ourselves."

"Wait don't you guys have school?" I asked.

"We used to attend lessons here in the CBE, but from now on we will attend your school! Okay, we have made a timetable for your training , you will begin now."

They filled my day with push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, all sorts of gymnastics moves, learning about how spy gadgets work, improving my memory and practicing my accuracy at drawing. This went on for two more days, and at the end of the last day, I was exhausted.

"Wow, that's a lot of work!"I gasped.

" You're a talented girl, Charlie. Now that that's done with, you don't have to come here every day, but you do have to be trained at least once a week by us. Well, now you are way more capable of protecting yourself." Kathy said.

"Well done, Charlotte, or Charlie, excuse me. You are a gifted girl. Of course, we will have to fine tune you like increasing your stamina, improving your accuracy...(the list went on for another five minutes) but I can see that you have some strengths that will be extremely useful in case you are in trouble." a slightly more serious-looking lady than my grandmother said.

" Charlie, this is Ms. Helen Carter, the director of CBE,"Steph said.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself, Charlie." Ms. Helen said.

"Ummm, I am, sorry was, an average 14-year old girl who went to an average high school and live with my parents, no siblings," I said.

"And your strengths in school? Oh, and be honest."

"Well, I do not want to brag or anything, but I excelled in pretty much everything. I won an art contest a state-level, I am quite the girl at computers, and I have a pretty good memory. As for sports, I won swimming, basketball, and tennis competitions at state-level and I am a black belt in karate."I said. "Again, this probably nothing compared the qualifications of your agents but..."

"Interesting, very interesting,"she said.