"Clary, I'm very sorry for your loss." With that Owen turned around and walked away.

As he did, I started missing him already even as I was staring at his back. In the days I'd known him, he helped me so much. He made me smile when I thought I would never smile again.

And I know I have feelings for Josh, but when I am with Owen, I can push them down. I can see more than the sadness for leaving Josh without a word. I might not think that was, but I feel that was.

"Owen!" I said, before he reached the doors. He ignored me so I ran towards him.

"Clary! Don't, he's not worth it." Chase said. I didn't listen to him and instead went after Owen. I caught him as he was turning the corner.

"Owen, I was calling you."

"Clary, I'm the worst person you can be friends with right now. I'm basically your enemy."

"No you're not, as long as you're not after the diner, you're in no way my enemy."

"In a way I am after the diner. Clary, it's my job."

"I thought you were going to hold them off, give them excuses. You said you weren't going to us me to get it, because you-you like me."

"I am going to hold them off; I can't go against you, because I do like you."

"Okay, so please come back with me to the church. I need someone."

"You don't need me...You have Chase."

"But I don't want Chase, I want you." Owen looked a little shocked, but then he smiled and grabbed my hand and headed in the direction of the church.

"I just realized we haven't gone to our dinner yet." He said.

"I know."

"Before we go inside, I want to know something, and I know this is rushed, but Clary is there any way that you might like me?" He said has he rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand.

"I will let you know."

"When?" He asked.

"After our date."

"Wait, date?" He mumbled, but I could tell he was shocked. I walked into the church, still holding his hand.

It safe to say I think I made Owen speechless.

Random people walked up to me and said they how they knew my mom and that they have all heard so much about me. At points I thought I would die of boredom, or sadness. The only thing that kept me up float was Owen. He never left my side. Unlike Chase who saw me and Owen hold hands and left.

A part of me felt bad, was I flirting with Owen? Or throwing him signal because he is the only person right now who can somewhat take my mind off of Josh. Or do I like him?

I wondered that during the whole funeral. I also thought about if my mom was here, what she would say. For what people tell me, she always knew what to say when it came to problems and issues. I on the other hand am always confused, about everything.

I was also tired of crying; when I saw them bury her, I almost cried a river. I felt like a leaking faucet.

"Clary how about that date?" Owen asked as we got into a cab.

"Umm, yeah." I looked at him and smiled.

After about 10 minutes we pulled up to a restaurant. It wasn't fancy, but yet it was a nice restaurant Plus there were very few people here, which I was happy about.

No one needed to see my tear soaked face, which I tried so hopelessly to clean up before we got here. Owen laughed at me in the cab and said I looked beautiful and didn't have to do a thing. I shyly laughed at him.

The date went great, we talked almost the whole time not to mention us laughing nonstop. I thought we might be kicked out for laughing so loud.

And not one thought of Josh. In the end, I felt happy about. I was done with that situation, I was moving on.

Yep that's it, moving on.

Right now I was a little cold and staring into Owens's eyes.

"I guess I'll see you later." Owen said.

"Yeah, maybe you can stop by the diner tomorrow. I start work there."

"Conrad's learning the family business."

"Yeah." We were silent for a second. Then I leaned in and so did he.

Okay, so I guess Clary Webster has a new boyfriend, My mind said.

I smiled as I pulled away. No fireworks, but it will do. It will do.

Please review, I hope you like it...but I need to know if you do...SO REVIEW!

And thank you Kyeire for editing!

Kyeire: *Talking to herself*:Jeez man, you can't freakin' hurry up the process Ms Editor?

*Talking to readers: Sorry about that guys!

Go ahead and review!