Lena didn’t say anything so I decided to open Kim’s door carefully. I advanced and glanced behind me to see Lena behind me. Kim was sprawled across her bed, and was laying on her back, which just made it easier for me. I sprayed the shaving cream in Kim’s hand as Lena watched, and when I was sure that her hand was full, I tickled Kim’s nose.

Nothing happened until all of a sudden Kim’s shaving cream filled hand lifted and instead of touching her face, slapped me in the face.

“Huh?” I grunted in surprise, which gave the shaving cream the opportunity to get into my mouth. I looked at Lena and Kim, who had know opened her eyes. They were both laughing, and only then did I understand what had happened.

“You warned her when you went to clean your face!” I accused Lena, as I wiped some of the cream of off my face. Lena didn’t answer, but the look that passed between Kim and Lena as they kept on laughing confirmed my theory.

“Why on earth would you do that?”

“Because your surprised face was so much more worth it then Kim’s angry one!” Lena said.

“And us girls got to stick together.” Kim added as Lena high-fived her.

“But I deserved my revenge.” I whined.

The girls just kept on laughing. I let out a sigh, and let myself fall onto Kim’s bed. “How can I win when you guys team up against me?”

“Just face it Will, you can’t.”

I grunted and just scowled at both of them. Lena and Kim had calmed down by now, and Lena was looking at me worriedly, probably hoping I wasn’t to mad. Of course I wasn’t angry. After all it was just a joke. So I smiled at her and said, “I bet I look really hot right now.”

Lena smiled back and answered, “You’ve never looked better.”

Kim cleared her throat and we both looked at her. I had actually forgotten she was there for a second.

I sprung up from the bed. “So Kim, you want to stay here all day, or do you want to actually discover Tampa seeing how you’re here.”

“Sure,” Kim said. “Is it okay if we leave in 30 minutes?”

“That’s fine with me.” I answered. Kim got up and as she ran out of the room she yelled, “I get the bathroom first!”

I turned to Lena and asked, “Want to come?”

“Don’t you want to have some alone time with Kim?”

“She’s staying a whole week. We’ll have plenty of alone time, and Kim likes you. God knows why. I also need you there today, because I have a surprise for you.”

Lena raised her eyebrows. “Should I be scared?”

I chuckled but didn’t answer. She would soon see what I meant. “We’re leaving in 30 minutes, so go get dressed, and you should maybe put on a swimsuit. Tell Kim to do the same.”

Lena nodded and rushed out of the room so that she could get ready. I wiped more of the cream off my face, and sighed. I should probably get cleaned up before we leave.

*

After 30 minutes we were all downstairs in the kitchen. Lena was sitting on the table quizzing me about my surprise for her, while Kim was going through the fridge trying to find something to eat.

When she realized that nothing edible was in the fridge she turned around and said, “Will? I need to be fed.” At that moment Lena’s stomach let out a loud grumble. She looked up guiltily and nodded in agreement with Kim.