Chapter 34

Chapter 34.

5 months later (Isabella).

It's been 5 months since Carter proposed and it's been great. Bre is 3 almost 4 and Cj turning 1 next weekend.I was in my room looking at things for the wedding ,Carter was with the Don even though I wish he had a safer job I know he'll be fine.I had called Kisses and the girl's over to help me with decorations.My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hello"I answered.

"Hey baby what you doing"I heard Carter's sweet voice through the phone.

"I'm fine baby,how are you"I asked.

"I'm missing you mama"he said and I smiled.

"When you coming home"I asked.

"I'll be there around 7"he said and I sighed.

"I miss you"I pouted.

'I miss you to mama 'he said.'And stop pouted and shit,you acting like Bre,what my babies doing'he asked and I sighed.
"Bre is coloring in her room and Cj just went down for a nap"I sighed as Bre came running in cheesing.

"Is daddy on the phone "she smiled big and I laughed giving her the phone.

"Daddy"she cooed just as there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to get it and it was kisses,the twins,Shuna,Shay,Serenity and Rene.

'Hey Boos'I cooed hugging every one especially Cadin.

'My baby'i cooed taking him from Shuna.

'Shuna where my baby boy 'I asked.

'Girl, his daddy stole him'she said as we sat in the living room and Bre came down giving me my phone.

'Bre'Shay cheered and Bre ran to hug her cousin.

'Come look what I draw'Bre cooed and Angel pouted and Shay picked her up before they left to Bre's room.

'Where my baby Caleb' Rene cooed.

'He sleep girl,him and Bre been working my nerves and Cater just bought a spot for our strip club'I grabbing my phone looking for the pictures of the building.

'Oh yeah y'all got y'all all the licence 'Kisses asked as I showed them the pictures.

'Oh girl this is big how much did Carter pay' Shuna asked.

'We paid about 90 thousands in total and I did all the legal papers so we should be good' I said while making faces at Caiden.

'Dang boo you've gotten big'Shuna said as Kisses rubbed Rene's stomach.

'Twin you ready fa yo twins'Kisses asked and Rene sighed.

'I'm ready as hell, I can't even see my pussy no more 'she pouted and we all laughed.
"Kisses have you heard from that bitch"I asked kisses and she rolled her eyes.

"I know 1 thing,if I have to beat this hoe up my self I will,bitch called last weekend looking for Cash,I damn knew put the phone down his throat"she said and we laughed because we knew she was serious.