How He Proposes

This took me a few days to write, so I hope you guys like them!  You guys got this story to 3k views and 100 votes, so I figured you deserved this. :)

-

→Seth Rollins:

It was your and Seth's three year anniversary, and he surprised you with tickets to see your favorite band, The Wonder Years, in concert. You both liked the same music, so it wasn't torture to him to go with you.

When you finished getting dressed, you met Seth at the front door and you two left. You arrived at the venue and went inside. It was standing room only, so you both made your way to the front, getting as close as possible.

More and more people made their way inside, and finally the concert started. There were two opening bands, which you thought were good, and then The Wonder Years made their way on stage.

They played a few songs, and at one point they stopped. The lead singer turned around, letting the other band members know that he was going to talk. He turned back to the microphone.

"Hey guys!" He said. "How are you guys doing?" The crowd cheered. "I'm doing good, too, because one of my good friends is here. Seth, come on up here."

Seth walked up onstage. He greeted Dan (the lead singer) and went to the microphone.

"Hey, I'm Seth Rollins," He introduced himself. A few people cheered and he smiled. "I'm a wrestler, if you're wondering. Well, it's my three year anniversary today." You smiled. "This concert was my girlfriend's gift. She doesn't know it yet, but there's more to it, and luckily Dan here was kind enough to help me out. Y/N, come up here."

You were confused, but you did as Seth said and went up on stage. You glanced at the crowd, then back at Seth. You took the microphone from him and looked at the audience.

"I have no clue what's going on," You said.

Seth took the microphone from you. "That's the point, Y/N. It's a surprise."

The guitarist handed you his microphone.

"I'm already seeing my favorite band," You said. "What else could there be?"

"Do you remember our first date?" He asked.

You smiled. "Yeah, it was a concert. We go to a lot of concerts." Dan laughed.

"That is true," Seth agreed, smiling. "What happened at the second concert we went to?"

"Um, you got wasted and had to crash at my place on the couch," You answered. A few audience members laughed.

Seth rolled his eyes. "I do that all the time. What else happened?"

"Well, you did happen to tell me that you loved me," You said. "Is that what you meant?"

"That's exactly what I meant," He said. "What I'm trying to get at is that a lot of important things happened in our relationship at concerts. And I wanted what I'm about to do to happen at a concert."

"What are you – ?" You began, but stopped when Seth dropped to one knee. Your eyes widened as he pulled a small box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a ring.

"Y/N, we've been together for three years," He said. "And they've been the best three years of my life. We just get each other, and I've never felt this way about anyone before. I love you so much. Will you marry me, Y/N?"

You smiled. "Yes! Of course!"

Seth stood up and slid the ring on your finger. You kissed him.