I'm Coming Pacifica

Dipper and Mabel sat at opposite ends of the booth. It was more busy than usual, then again it is early morning on a weekend. Their table was more quiet than usual. Especially since the two twins were together. That was rare for them.

Dipper had his elbows on the table, and just looked down with a sad expression. He just couldn't get the thought out of his head. It bothered him so much, Mabel even began to notice it. "Brobro? Why are you so quiet??" She questioned, with her enthusiasm gone.

Her taking shocked him for a second before he spoke. "Huh?-oh. It's nothing. Just tired." He sighed. He looked back down at the table in remorse. "Dip, we're twins. I know the difference between you being tired, and when you're being bothered by something. Now cmon. Tell me." She said more seriously.

His head didn't move, he just looked at her by moving his eyes up. "... It's personal biz." He said quietly. "This has something to do with Pacifica doesn't it." She immediately guessed. He then sat up quick. "How did you know??" He asked.

"Because ever since you two have been hanging out, you were the brightest you've been in years! And now, you're almost lifeless.. Did something happen between you two..?" She asked in curiosity. He sighed deeply and looked at her plainly.

"*sigh* I'm gonna give it to you straight Mabel. My job, and Pacifica were getting in the way of each other. Canceling each other out. It just wouldn't work.. Plus I leave later. What good would a commitment do.." He said, depressed.

"Well, let me ask you this. Did you like her more than your job?" She questioned. Which was shocking she actually said something smart. Dipper though a minute. That was a tough question. His job? Or an old friend he had feelings for?

"... I don't know Mabel... I like Pacifica. I like her a lot. But, this is my job!" He protested. "Obviously you like her...y'all did smash after all.." She chuckles. He eyes her with a look that said, "not helping". "But seriously Dip. If you like her so much... Why don't you just go after her? She makes you happy. Your job doesn't." She went back to serious.

He closed his eyes and thought it over. "Deep down you know I'm right Dipper. I can see it in your eyes." She leaned against the table. He looked at her with his eyes barely open.
"Gahh.... I hate it when you're right..." He said slightly hatefully.

"So then... What are you gonna do?" Mabel asked him. His mind wandered, thinking of the hundreds of ideas to get him out of the situation. Then, he finally looked at her lightly. And not with a moan or complain, but with a grin.
__________________________

"No! Dipper the GPS says it's this way!" Mabel argued in the truck with Dipper. He drove as she held the old fashioned map. "I'm telling you it's this way! I know these streets Mabel!" He argued back. Up ahead, was the road that lead ahead, and the exit. Mabel debated it was the exit, and Dipper said it was straight ahead.

"Dipper!! It's this exit!!" She yelled slightly loudly. "In tellin' ya it's straight ahead!!" He yelled back. The closer he got, the more nervous they got. He was finally feet away. "DIPPER!! THE EXIT!!" She yelled to the top of his lungs. "AAAHHH!!" He yelled furiously as he finally turned into the exit.

"God! You're so difficult!" She finally yelled with a slight chuckle. He just rolled his eyes and laughed. "How do you know where she is anyway?" She questioned. "She said she cancelled some special trip for me. I know that's where she's headed." He said as he focused on the road.

"And isn't it weird her personal private jet pad is on the map?" She said weirdly. "I didn't write the map I just follow it." He said, as he quickly turned down an intersection. Everything he did to get to Pacifica, was fast in the truck. He had to beat her there. And he had to catch her if she was there. Before, her flight.

"Wait.. Is that... A limo ahead?" Mabel squinted and looked ahead. As did Dipper. With their twin telepathy, they both looked at each other in shock. "PACIFICA!!" They both yelled simultaneously. Dipper sped up, to catch up with the large, shiny limo.

He got beside it, and rolled his window down.
---------------------------------------------

"Oh my god! Freaking kids and their trucks!" Pacifica and Sam heard the driver yell angrily. "What's wrong with it? What's the dude in the red truck doing wrong?" Sam questioned. "Wait, red truck??" Pacifica said curiously, and looked out the window. But it was hard to see through, so she rolled the tinted window down.

What she saw, shocked her. She knew the truck. It was Dipper's truck. All her emotions immediately went to hate and pain. She saw Dipper roll down his window as well. "Pacifica!" She vaguely heard him. "A fan, Ms. Northwest?" The driver asked.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. You could say that. She said angrily. She continued to hear him shout her name. "Is that.. Dipper?" Samantha asked. "Uh huh."
She answered, not even looking at the truck.

"Pacifica! I'm sorry!!" She could hear him yell at her. "She doesn't want to talk to you, player!!" Sam yelled in Pacifica's defense. "Sam, down girl. It's alright." Pacifica said blankly. "I know I messed up! Believe me! But... I need you to know something!!" He continued to shout.

She barely gazed over to him with angered eyes. They both stared at each other for a second. "... I choose you!" He yelled. Her eyes immediately jolted open. She turned and put her hands on the window ledge, and saw they were only a few feet from the personal airport entrance.

She gazed back and forth between him and the entrance. As soon as the limo parked, the red trucked stopped in the restricted area as well. Pacifica's door flew open, as did Dipper's. Once they were out, they stared at each other. Only 10 feet in front of the jet and its pilot. The driver was already taking her stuff into the plane.

"Dipper..." Pacifica quietly sounded. He stared at her with a pained look. "I chose you." He repeated. "Even after all that had happened..." She said as she slightly faced away from him. He nodded in sorrow. "Don't even give me that sad crap! I saw what you and your boss argued about! And you chose your job!" She shouted.

He knew that was gonna come up. "I know... And I was stupid, and cruel, and wrong! But Pacifica tell me this, if I chose my job over you... Why am I still here instead of on my way back home?" He questioned. She didn't even flinch. She didn't move, she was so stunned.

"That's all there is to it.. I care for you, more than I do that job that I dread everyday. I'd rather spend the rest of my life here. Home. With you." He stopped with a smile. He then heard Pacifica start sniffing.

"Pacifica?" He questioned. "The r-real thing is..." She stuttered with tears.

....

"I love you... Dipper." She turned around with a smile. She then ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back tightly, not caring with everyone looking. "So... You're staying..?" She questioned with a teary smile.

"Yes... I'm staying. For good." He chuckled happily. "Awkward..." Mabel said, and ruined the moment. Dipper and Pacifica both laughed at his sister's dorkiness.