Best Night

"So you come here for alone time huh?" Dipper asked her. "Yeah. My mansion sometimes is flooded with people. So, they never expected me to come to a place like this." She said happily. The two were sitting on the cliff that hung above Gravity Falls. Where Gideon almost killed them.

"This place haunts me, but it works for peace and quiet." Dipper said. "Don't tell me you're still afraid of ghosts." Pacifica laughed. "Nah not at all. But, Mabel and I almost died on this very cliff." Dipper explained to the blonde. "Oh. Well I can pick a different place!" Pacifica said.

"Oh no this is fine! I'm good anywhere in Gravity Falls. I just miss this little town." He said softy. "Ya know, you really did change. Your voice got deeper, you talk more softly, and you seem almost depressed." Pacifica pointed out. Dipper put his head down on the railing. The sat with their legs dangling, and the arms crossed over the rail.

"Is something wrong Dipper?" She asked him sadly. "I guess its that obviously huh.." He sighed. just... Dull. There's nothing special in it right now. It's, wake up, get ready, work, come home, go to bed." He said in a quieter tone. Pacifica immediately knew she could relate.

"Oh I definitely know how you feel... The rich life is a lonely one. Everyone thinks it's just about partying and dating celebrities. But I kind of hate it. Ya know? Being popular isn't as fun as it was when we were kids." She sighed deeply. "Looks like both of us need a little excitement in our lives." Dipper chuckled.

They both Sat in silence for a minute. "I'll tell you what, how about we go have a little bit of fun tonight." Pacifica said. "You aren't having fun?" Dipper said, offensively. "No I am! But I mean real fun. Lets go do something bad!!" She said happily, as she grabbed his shoulders.

Dipper couldn't help but laugh. "Pacifica Northwest actually wanting to cause some mischief. Now I've seen everything." Dipper laughed. "Oh c'mon please! It'll be fun!!" Pacifica begged him. "Alright fine." Dipper rolled his eyes with a smile. "Yay! You're the best!" She then hugged him.

He sat there stunned. Last hug he remembered having with her, was at the mansion. "Are you gonna pay me to pretend that didn't happen?" Dipper mocked her. "Oh shut up! C'mon! I have an idea!" She said with her bright smile.

She grabbed his arm, and pulled him up forcefully. "What are we doing?? Where are we going?" Dipper asked her. "Back into town! You'll see just stop worrying so much!" She laughed. He then smiled at her enthusiasm. He wished she had it when they were little.
_______________________________

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" Dipper exclaimed. "Totally!!" Pacifica answered with a giggle. The two were waiting in a bunch of bushes and trees, ready to scare some people. "Shh! Shh! Watch this!!" Pacifica tried to hold her laugh in. They both saw a couple walk by the bushes.

Pacifica put her mask on, ready to pop out. "BBBLLLAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as she popped out fast. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!" They yelled in fear and ran off. Pacifica fell back laughing, making Dipper catch her. "That was so great!!!" She laughed hard.

"God you are 27 years old and acting like a kid." Dipper laughed. "Oh lighten up sourpatch! If it's so childish what do you suggest we do?" She still laughed. "Hmm... Something legal." Dipper chuckled and helped her back up. "Ugh you're still so boring!" She playfully shoved him.

"At least I have common sense!" He playfully shoved back. "Whatever! So c'mon what are we gonna do??" She asked him anxiously. "How about we go to one of those club things you always go to?" Dipper suggested. "Actually... That's not a bad idea. Lets do it!" Pacifica agreed.

"The walk is far but we can make it." He smiled. "You're right.. carry me!" She then jumped on his back. He just went along with it and held on to her legs. "Now I think you're cool!" She laughed loudly in her ear. He just laughed back.
______________________________

"Here we are. Club Fresh." Pacifica said. "That's the stupidest name I've ever heard." Dipper laughed. "Hey! I came up with it!" Pacifica defended. "Yeah. It's stupid." Dipper laughed. She playfully hit his chest since she was riding on his back. He carefully put her down then followed her inside.

"I hope you can handle your alcohol." She warned him with a smile. "I'm game." Dipper said back. They walked inside with Pacifica's clearance, and went straight to the bar section.
"Two of my usuals please!" Pacifica yelled to the bartender.

"What in the heck is your usual?" Dipper asked. "A martini. What else?" She said with a grin. "Do you know how weird I will look with a girls drink like that??" Dipper said defensively. "Oh relax! Just have fun for once!" She flicked his chin up with her finger.

"Here you are Pacifica." The bartender said and handed them their drinks. "Drink up farm boy." She said, then chugged her drink. "I don't live on a farm..." Dipper eyes her. "C'mon drink it!! Another please!!" She yelled. Dipper rolled his eyes and took a drink. After he tastes it, he decided to chug it like Pacifica.

"Woah there you go!" Pacifica patted his back. Then, Pacifica stopped. "Oh my god I love this song!!" She heard. She then pulled him off the counter and on to the lit up dance floor. "You know how to dance right?" She asked. It was a slow dance song. Which Dipper hates.

He shook his head no. "Here I'll show you." She said happily. She grabbed one hand, and put his other on her waist. "See not so hard." She laughed. Dipper was so red with embarrassment. Then, he actually started to enjoy it. He liked the slow dance with Pacifica.

She closed her eyes and just enjoyed it as he started to lead. He then knew what he was doing. "This is great Dipper." He heard Pacifica say. It completely caught him off guard. "I never thought I'd like spending time alone. Just you and me." She smiled. So did Dipper, but with red cheeks.

"I'll be honest, it's the first time I've enjoyed my self in a long time." He answers her. "Yeah me too." She stared at his eyes. And he did the same. But, Dipper had to interrupt her. "Oh shoot what time is it?!" He said. She looked at the giant counter clock.

It read "12:46". "Oh shoot! Pacifica I'm sorry but I gotta get going. I have work early tomorrow morning!" Dipper flipped. "Oh... No problem!" She said, kind of disappointed. He could tell it made her kind of sad. "Hey, I'll walk you to your car." He smiled. She smiled back.

He walked her out of the dance club, and back down the sidewalk to her Ferrari. It got colder the more they walked right before they made it. "Pacifica, this was probably the funnest night I've had in who knows how long. Thanks. It was an amazing night." He smiled at her.

She opened the butterfly door and sat in the car. "I never thought I'd have fun with the nerd of Gravity Falls." She mocked. He just chuckled. "Well, goodnight. Thanks for a great night." Dipper waved as he walked to his truck in front of her. She closed her door, and watched him while she smiled.
___________________________

Dipper pulled up to the shack, and quietly tried to sneak in. He already knew the room he was gonna stay in. Stanford's old room with the experimental carpet. Ford now just slept in the basement. Dipper quietly creaped down to the room, and slowly closed the door.

He changed in some sleeping clothes he packed, and plopped straight into his bed. From there, he was out on seconds. Sleeping hard after he will later realize as the greatest night of his life.