"The guy was my best friend" my dad tells me.

"That was the guy that jumped me, and that I shot" I told them.

"See Gorge he was telling the truth" my mum said.

"THAT WAS MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. YOU KILLED HIM!"  my dad shouted.

"Maybe next time he shouldn't go around trying to jump people" I told him.

My dad was so blinded by hate, he called the cops they came to my house, and charged me with first degree murder. My court day was a couple of days later, my dad told a lot of bull shit to the court saying how I slashed myself down my side then went home, and told them I got mugged.
I tried to explain to the court that my dad told me not to go to the hospital along with all the rest  of the shit.  

They then called my mum up to the stand, I thought yeah she will tell the court the truth then I will be free like I should be but that never happened, she told the court that she seen me kill the guy, and that I slashed my side. Do you want to know why she said all of that, it's because I knew that she was fucking the guy which resulted in her getting pregnant, I told her I was going to tell dad, and that's why she fucking lied.

Jessica's POV

"Wow. Brent you know if I knew you back then I would have been your alibi, I am sorry you had to rot in jail for 2 whole years by yourself" I tell him with a sad look.

"Rico visited me everyday after school" he tells me with a small smile.

"That was kind of him" I say, and Brent nods.

 "Yeah it was, now he's let me stay here also I get to go out with his little sister...I really have no idea how I am ever going to repay him" he told me. 

"Don't worry about it" I said.

"What would you say if I booked us a holiday for your 18th?" Brent asked me.

"That it would be a good idea" I tell him, Brent nods.

"Okay, let's get some sleep" he said.

I nodded then I turned off the lights, before I got back into bed then cuddled into Brent. I woke up then went for a shower, after my shower I got ready for school while Brent was sleeping so I left him a note.

*Note*

"Hey babe. I'm at school just to let you know,  love you xx"

I grabbed my stuff before I got in my Dodge Charger, I got into the schools parking lot where I parked my car, and then made my way to first period which is French, and I can't do it since I'm really bad at French so I put my earphones in before listening to 'B-Mike never giving up".  I got a text from Brent.

*Text message*

From Brent

"Hey babe,  I was just wondering what times your lunch at? Xx 😜💪"

To Brent
"It's at 12:30 why? xx 😎😊"

From Brent
"No reason,  bye love you xx 😈😘"

To Brent
"Okay bye, love you too xx 😕😘"

The day has been boring as fuck, it's now lunch am glad as fuck anyway I took out a packet of gummy bears then started eating them, I had two left also I have my earphones in like always, and someone put there hands on my shoulder. 

"I don't care who you are but I have a boyfriend,  if you don't move them then I swear to god I will kill you" I tell them.

Someone pulled my earphones out, I looked to find that it was Brent so I hugged him while he hugged me back.

"I would like to meet your boyfriend because I am 100% better looking than him" Brent tells then said cocky.

"Nah. I am sure my boyfriend is way more sexier than you, I mean he has a lip ring also has  sleeves tattoos, his hair is just perfect, and let's not forget about his brown eyes" I say describing him, and Brent nods.

 "Well then let's see this guy" he tells me. 

"Wait a second" I say.

I went on the Internet then typed in Luke brooks before tapping on a picture of him, showed Brent then Brent looked so fucking angry while I was pissing myself laughing, and Brent flung my phone off the wall since we are in the common room it's the place where the 6th years hang out. Brent then grabbed my waist before he kissed me hard.

"Never play like that again or else" he tells me in a low deep voice.

I bit my bottom lip trying to not laugh at him, he pushed me up against the wall, and started kissing me on the lips then onto my neck. I was about to moan when he stopped.

"Your moans are for me no one else" he whispers in my ear, and looking around the common room seeing everyone's eyes on us.

Brent left after our make out session, everyone was still watching me then I realized that I never had my gummy bears, and there none left in the packed then I got a text from Brent.

*Text messages*

From Brent

"Thanks for the gummy bears xx" There was a picture of him sticking his tongue out with my gummy bears.

To Brent
"Oh, they were mine last ones Xx"

From Brent
"I will buy you more xx"

To Brent
"Okay, love you xx"

From Brent
"Love you more. Xx"