Day 13.

Word Count: 818

Allison's POV

I wake up at what seems like 5 pm. But when I look at the time, it's 4:30 am.

I was sweating like crazy and didn't feel much better.

I must've broken my fever.

I walk to where Phil is sleeping.

"Phil." I whisper.

I shake him a bit and instantly he's awake.

"What's the matter? Were you sick again?" He asks in a rush.

"No!" I whisper-shout. "I'm fine but is it ok if I take a quick shower? I think I broke my fever."

His face relaxes.

He says, "Yeah. Go ahead."

I say my thanks and go back to his room quietly and grab clean pjs.

I walk back out and to the bathroom where I grab a clean towel and turn the water on.

~ Le time skip cuz you know how to shower ~

I wrap my towel around me and look in the mirror.

'Oh my gosh. I look like a ghost.' I thought.

I looked paler than Jack. And he is pale.

I put my clean pjs on and walk to Phil's bedroom.

I put my dirty clothes in a small pile on the floor.

I climb back into bed with the towel under my head, not wanting to get the pillows wet.

I fall asleep again and wake to a loud 'CRASH'.

I bolt up and instantly get a huge wave of dizziness.

I climb out of bed carefully, leaning against the wall to help me stay up.

I walk to where the noise came from and Dan quickly picking up a few pans that had fallen and a broken plate.

"Are you ok?" I ask, making him jump and nearly stepping on the glass.

"Uh yeah." He says, uncertainly.

I grab the broom and sweep up the glass, making sure there wasn't any more on the floor.

"Thanks for helping me." He says.

"No problem."

Just then Phil and Amy walked out, rubbing their eyes.

"Are you guys ok?" Amy asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Phil smiles at me and I return it.

Dan clears his throat and says, "Well, um, I was trying to make pancakes, but I kinda failed..."

Both Amy and I laughed and even Phil cracked a smile.

We all help Dan make pancakes, taking turns flipping them, some landing on the floor and some sticking to the ceiling.

We ate and sat down, playing Mario Kart and having a fun time until...

"God dang it!!" Dan yells. (Anyone who gets that reference wins the Internet.)

"WOOHOO!! WE DEED IT WE DEED IT!!"(Markiplier reference to FNAF) Amy and I jumped up and high fived while Dan and Phil groaned in frustration.

Amy and I calmed down and shoved our victory in Dan and Phil's faces.

"Oh shut up you two." Dan says, extremely irritated.

We all laughed even though Dan wasn't happy.

"Well, who's hungry?" Phil asks.

3 hands shot up and Phil said, "Ok then! Who wants to go out for lunch?"

Our hands stayed up and we all went to our favorite fast food place.

As we ate Amy asked, "How do you think the Internet will react about Phan?"

Dan and Phil looked at each other, slight worry in their faces.

"Well, when we announce it, we'll be ready for any negative responses and go from there."

I smiled, knowing I had been the cause of Phan to be completely real.

I hadn't posted or tweeted about it because, 1. Even if I post about it, no one would believe me, and 2. I know Dan and Phil would want to come out on their own.

We head back home and meet a few fans on the way.

They had asked, "Are these the kids you adopted?" (Dan and Phil made a video about it), "Are you guys dating each other?" And, "Can we get pictures?"

The second question we all said, "No." Obviously.

After we got home, we just did whatever we wanted and at 6 pm we all came out for dinner, which consisted of junk food.

We all went to bed, me still mostly sick, but all day I pretended not.

I stayed up, like I usually do, until about 3 am.

I fall asleep and dream of Sean's adorable little face.

============•=============

Haii guys!!

Sorry it took so long to update this.

I have now officially reached 2k on this!!

Thank you guys so much!

It means so much to me.

I had actually planed on making this JUST a Phanfiction and have Allison join the family and have her make Phan real.

So thank you so much and I can't wait to start making videos on YouTube.

You can comment games that you would like to see me play, I've got quite a few already that I'd like to play.

Please comment cause Instagram is no help whatsoever.

Thank you guys again!

Baii!