Chapter 2

*Edited*

Bella P.O.V

{Flash Back}

20,000

"She's so beautiful, what should we name her?" The women was beautiful, she looked to be half angel and half demon.

Dressed in a black and gold chiton, she had half a halo and half a horn. She had one angel wing and one demon wing. The side where her demon half seemed to be had a dark aura and spikes on her shoulder. Her angel side seemed to glow gold. She had flowing black hair and her face was the most exquisite I had yet to see.

A man with black hair and matching beard, stood next to the woman. He was a handsome man, but radiated power. I could smell ozone and I could feel an electric pulse coming off him.

I reached my hands upwards toward the woman.

"Mama!" It felt right calling her that. She smiled.

"She's smart, she had only been born a day ago and she's speaking already," I could see the pride in her eyes.

"She's going to be a great-," The words faded. For I could not remember the rest of the memory.

{Scene shifts, Still a Flashback}

"Madame what do we do with the child?" I manly voice had asked. I couldn't see. It was dark, too dark, but I felt like I was in someone's arms. But they weren't the loving arms of my mother.

"Take her to earth, get one of your men to cast a powerful spell on her. One that will reincarnate her soul everytime she gets close to finding out who she really is." A feminine voice said, the voice sounded like bells but it was covered with rage and jealousy.

"But, Madame the person cannot cast such a-," The voice was interupted.

"I don't care, just get it done. Now go."

The man must have left, because I could feel the wind rushing through my hair, I felt it on my face and could hear the roar of the wind.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

{Flashback ends}

That pretty much sumed up my memories. I feel like I've been around for a while. But each time I grow into a certain age, it's like not that long after I'm a baby again.

So here I am, in a wicker basket in the middle of a forest. I didn't know what forest I was in but it was beautiful. The sun peaked behind the large, tall trees, making spots in the grass. The bush my basket was in had some small flowers on them.

But I soon tune back into my thoughts. I don't understand how I can't remember anything else but those memories, but I know what I am. I was human vampire hybrid, at least I think so. I was fully immortal, with some humanity in me. Like blood and an irregular heartbeat.

I knew most of my powers but I felt like I didn't use them to my full potential. Like I said before I don't remember my past, which means if I'm actually incarnated, I should remember being around that long. But I don't, so I relay on feeling.

Pulled out of my thoughts I heard someone or something coming closer to my bush. Soon I saw two men. One with a military buzz cut and the other with chin length hair. They each were lean and muscular and inhumanly beautiful. They look at me weirdly. An expression I couldn't figure out.

"Edward!" The blonde one calls out.

"Yeah?" I voice calls out from somewhere in the forest.

"Come check this out!" The black haired one said. He was the one with the military buzz cut.

A couple seconds later another man shows up. He was devilishly handsome, with golden brown hair and pale skin. He looked at me intently, mostly at my eyes it seemed.

I then realized something. They were shimmering, they were super fast and I bet they were colder than ice. O could smell inhumanly odor like lilac, lavender, honey, all those good smells. They had to be vampires.

The one names Edward apparently, came closer. He picked my basket up and immediately he's smell was intoxicated. He smiled vibrantly like roses, lavenders, honey and cologne.

His eyes, like the other two were gold. But if they were vampires why would there eyes be gold instead of red?

"We should take her to Carlisle," He said while studying me some more.

Minutes later we were zipping past trees and small lakes. Occasionally there were animals whom fleed once get heard us coming.

I could tell Edward was going slower than what he normally ran at, but I had no idea why. While we were running I took in the scenery. It was beautiful, the trees, the flowers, the animals, the bugs. They were all different things but made one whole gorgeous picture.

Soon we arrived to a three story house. It was beautiful really, the architecture was so detailed and modern it made the house look like something out of a movie.

I don't know how long I'll be around this time, but I intend to enjoy myself at least a little, and maybe find something out about myself...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

HEY GUYZZ!! I FINALLY EDITED THIS CHAPTER! So I know if u have read most of this book you'll find it's a little different but it's because I'm kind of changing the plot a little. Tryna make it more interesting, to make up for the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg brake i took, which I'm so sorry for. I seriously promise on my life to update more often. I'm still working on Bella and Ellas story still but I feel like i might not continue the story. Maybe I'll just change up some chapters to give it a happy ending or something? Or idk yet, if u want a sequel lemme no, if not I'll change it up who knows. Anyway wat do u guys think about my writing!!! It's not that little.and actually sounds ok ! I say it's a big improvement but that's my opinion, anyway enjoy, luv u guys so much!!

XOXOXOXO-💜Nae