She Rejected Him

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so this is my first story and I'm really looking forward to writing it.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I woke up with a pounding headache. What the hell happened yesterday, I mean it was just a small party and then the whole damn football team showed up and it all went down hill from there. Anyways I'm Bringly Jones, I know what your thinking, what kind of name is that? Well I swear my mum was drunk when she named me. I never really knew her because she was in and out of jail all the time and I guess that's why I turned out the way I am. I'm not exactly the most polite girl in the world. Ok I was the complete opposite, I have been in jail 12 times and I'm in a gang. Just like mamma thought me.. Not. I look just like her, sadly, I had her jet back hair that was down to my waist and I had an undercut (half of a shaved head) I was short, about 5"2' and I had really pale skin. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard a loud huff coming from the lump beside me.

"What the hell happened last night?" My friend jessica asked me.

"All I know is I got totally waisted."

I said examining the other motionless body's around the room.

I just turned 18 and I was meant to meet my mate today, oh did I mention I was a wearwolf cause I swear I did. Anyways It was a complete failure because I learned that he wasn't even in my pack. I'm in the BloodLake pack located in the outskirts of Ontario Canada. Jessica already found her mate 3 months ago and he rejected her. Sorry ass mother fucker died 3 days later. Lets just say there was a reason I was in jail so many times. I started to hear other people from the party waking up so I decided it would be best if I helped them. I walked to the kitchen and got out 2 pans and I started to smack them off each other. That sure got their asses moving. The house was cleared out in less then 5 minutes and all that was left was me, Jessica and a right mess.

I put the coffee maker on while Jess got started cleaning up. As we were enjoying our fresh coffee, there was a loud knock at the door that made my headache 5 times worse. i swung the door open to find the biggest ass and future Alpha Standing there. His name is Riley and he just turned 20 so in one year he would be taking over the alpha position. He has liked me for 2 years now and I keep trying to tell him that I'm not interested in finding my mate or a boyfriend. I have a deep past that I don't plan on sharing with anyone in this pack or the last one I was in.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone.

"We'll I always want you, but I'm here for a different task."

Ugh could he not be anymore cheesy, I mean come on.

"Ok if you have something to say, do so before I shut the door I have a huge headache." I informed him hoping he would just leave.

"Alright I guess I should just say it, the pack is going to be moving to Alabama because of Rouge problems."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! I DONT WANT TO GO!" I yelled

At this point Jess was right next to me, not as mad as I thought she would be.

"Bringly calm down it's not that bad at least the whole pack is going, and we get to change schools and start all over again." Jess told me in a hush tone.

I knew what she was thinking, i can start all over with the law again. And I think this time I'm going to break my record.

"Alright when do we leave" I asked.

"Tomorrow" was all Riley said and before

I could yell at him again, he was

gone.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

All right my lovelies, comment, and vote, um this is the first story I have written and it's the first chapter so it's gunna be short. Sorry ('・_・') um so I will try updating everyday at first but if it gets to be too much I will limit myself. Bye byeeee :)