1

Sam walked around the room, observing all the party guests and decorations.

He couldn't thank his brother enough for the party. It wasn't a regular New Year's party. No, this one was special. This was the one following Sam's 22nd birthday.

That meant that, at midnight, he would posses the body of his soul mate, and his soul mate his own.

He still had a few hours to worry, though. It was only 9:30. That's what Sam did best, worry, worry, and, you guessed it, worry.

He worried about what would happen. What if his soul mate left him absolutely no clues at all? How would he find him then? What if he was one of the rare cases that didn't even have a soul mate? What if his soul mate didn't want to have a soul mate? Sam would be crushed if that happened.

"You excited?" Dean asked, walking up. His boyfriend trailed close behind him.

"More like stressed out." Sam corrected, taking a deep breath.

"You've still got a few hours, everything'll be fine. Cas and I are going to be here to help them, so no worries. You can trust us. Anyways, this is your night. Go have fun. We all know you don't do that enough." Dean said, muttering the last part under his breath.

Sam sighed and stood up, walking over to the room with drinks. One couldn't hurt, right?

It had been over two hours now and time was inching closer to midnight. Dean had suggested that he go sleep because nobody wants to possess their soul mate while they're drunk. That would probably be a bad first impression.

Sam went to his room and laid on the bed, excited to find his soul mate in a matter of minutes. Due to the drinking, he went to sleep almost instantly.

*

Well, there's the first part! I hope it wasn't too bad.

See you guys soon, bye!