He looks at me for a second before his face turns into anger.

"Stop being such a asshole okay, god its freaking mud clean it up yourself you freaking bitch" this time i'm the one to flinch at his words.

"Excuse me? Don't call me a asshole and a bitch,  your the one with the bi polar disorder, get your emotions set straight, if you have issues fine then just leave me out of them, you stupid jock" i say with force.

He goes to speak but i quickly but in, "Before you say your not bi polar think again, you can't kiss someone and than say forget it, and that it was a mistake and you wish it never happened, it doesn't work like that" i snap back.

"Hey at least i'm not a whore, after we kissed you wen't out with matt who by the way is a bigger player than me and than you kissed him " he snaps back. 

"BECAUSE YOU SAID OUR KISS MEAN'T NOTHING  RIGHT? SO I WEN'T OUT AND FOUND SOMEONE ELSE THAT WAS BETTER THAN YOU TWO TIMING JERK, HOW WOULD KAYLA FEEL IF SHE KNEW YOU CHEATED AND KISSED SOME ELSE HUH?" I hiss at him.

He flinches and walks closer to me, "Our kiss did mean nothing and i do regret doing it, and kayla will forgive me because i'm all she has" he says sharply.

"Sure she will, she's only with you for the sex you know, your just a man whore who sleeps around with anyone just for fun" i say with force before i turn and walk away.

"You don't know anything about me" he says through his teeth, I stop midway and turn around halfway, "Funny i could of said the same thing about you" i hiss and go to turn but not before i add in, "oh and clean up your mess" i say with a hint of humor in my voice before i turn and walk into my room slamming my door behind me.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up and got out of bed, just as my feet hit the floor i tripped over something and fell on the ground.

"Ow worse wake up call ever" i hear someone groan from under me, i jump up and look to the floor to see tori rubbing her side.

I put out my hand and help her up, and she falls onto my bed and sighs. "Now tell me why you were on my floor" i say smirking.

"You and jace were fighting and i couldn't sleep so i laid down on your bed, then i heard you coming and i got scared and fell on the floor and when i wen't to get up i tripped so i ended up just laying there" she say yawning.

I frown at the jace and me fighting part, "Oh ok" i say before heading into the bathroom and showering.

I get out and throw on skinny jeans with sneakers and a light blue, long sleeve, vneck shirt.

Swipping on mascara, black eyeliner and chapstick i look in the mirror and see my eyes are glowing more than usual. 

Shrugging it off i grab my bag and leave, not stopping for food i scream goodbye and leave the dorm before i could see jace.

I get to class and sit down and lay my head down on the desk . I hear the chair move next to me, knowning it's jace i don't look up.

The other chair move's next to me and i peak up and see tori, she gives me a soft smile and i smile back.

As class starts i feel jace's eyes burn into my side, i use all my will power not to turn and snap at him.

Just as the bell rings i get up and run to gym, i run into the locker room and change into my shorts and tank top.

I see everyone is working out on the weights so i decide to practice my gymnastics on the mats.

I start stretching just as a couple of guys walk up, "Hey there Evie babe you look hot in those shorts" one of the guys say, i raise my eyebrow as they walk closer.