TEASER

Note: This is only just a teaser, hindi pa prologue 'to. And kung 18 pababa ang age mo, dito pa lang itigil mo na ang pagbabasa dahil ayokong maging salarin sa pagkawala ng pagka-inosente mo, lol. Pero totoo, and if open minded ka naman and you read this story for its story itself, kayo nang bahala lol. Ang sama! :)) Basta, enjoy!

The Thief Lust Moves

Written By: Imcrazyyouknow

She's a thief, a pickpocket and a scammer. She is best known doing this kind of crap and her name is Jenalyn Isley Gonzalve. Wala siyang pinipiling tao, wala siyang pinipiling kasarian. If you look rich, sossy and whatsoever, maghanda ka na dahil isa ka sa puntirya niya. She will be the best thief you've ever known; on her looks you wouldn't even know that she's a bad girl.

Unluckily one day, she had the wrong person to snatch.

And it was, Jameson Draude Monteith-a fine known model. How could this be happen, when a model dealt with a thief?

Hanggang saan nga ba tatagal ang lahat o maging iyon na ang huling galawan ni Jenalyn dahil sa isang sitwasyon na siyang natali.

This will be the last moves of Jenalyn or it will turn around and make an agreement to stop everything and turn to her lust moves? Find out, because she might steal you.