Chapter 4

So, if this chapter seems I don't know... Angry.... It means that I'm pissed and in a bad mood. But writing helps my bad moods. So I'm writing. Lol.

I changed Courtney and Waverly around. I want Wave to be Demi, not Court. I'll make those changes tomorrow.

Bane will be up tomorrow. He's played by Bronson Pelletier, or Jarod from the Quillete Pack in Twilight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~London~

That moment when all is lost. Your legs can't move anymore. You can't think straight, and your head is spinning. Yet, no one can know how you're feeling. If they do, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life.

"Lon honey, wake up. Bane and his mother are here." My dad was shaking my arm and I groaned, rolled over, and hid under the blanket.

"Don't make me get your brothers in here." I shot up, falling off of the bed. Another groan left my mouth. My dad bursted out laughing; I glared him.

"Get dressed, everyone is waiting." He shut my bedroom door behind him, and I went into my closet. I put on a skirt that went above my knees, and a shirt that I tucked in. I put my hair up in a pony tail, and a ribbon.

My eyes were red from crying through the night, and my heart ache for my mate. He was a rogue, I couldn't be with him. My dad would kill him.

I sighed heavily and went downstairs, my bare feet patting against the wood floors.

"Morning sweetie!" My mother chirped as I entered the kitchen.

"Hi mom." I kissed her cheek and sat in between Bane and Layla.

We all ate from the amount of food at the table, and talked over today's plans.

"Your father, Bane's mother, and I will be at the pack house today. We'll be bring your brothers and sister as well. You and Bane may do whatever you please." I nodded.

"We need to go to the neutral zone." I said. Bane gave me a confused look.

"Of course honey, but why?" My mom asked.

"I have to pick up my uniform there for work tomorrow. Also, I'd like to do some shopping." A shrug left my shoulders and my dad nodded.

"Alright, I'll leave you some money."

"Thanks Daddy." I kissed his cheek and finished my breakfast.

Bane and I left toward the neutral zone. I sat against the window, staring at the white cottonballs out in the sky.

"So, what happened last night?" Bane broke the silence that I didn't notice was there.

"He's a rogue." I whispered.

"So? I know we're engaged and everything, but mates are supposed to love one another, no matter what." He looked at me, and I saw the firmness in my voice.

"It's not like I don't want him. I've been waiting for my mate all my life. It's just that, well, my dad would kill him."

"Your dad wouldn't do that." Bane gripped the steering wheel a little too tight.

"He hates rogues. He thinks they're all the same. Any single one that steps foot in our territory, dies." My eyes welled with tears. I hastily wiped them away.

"Why do you care anyway?" Bane grumbled under his breath.

"He's my brother. He went rogue a few years back. He's adopted. When Connor found out, he ran away." I gaped at him.

I didn't say anything.

"At least give him a chance," Bane started. "he's been through hell." My wolf whined.

"There's a small problem. I don't know where to find him."

"I told him to meet us at the cafe." I nodded slightly, but on the inside my wolf and I were yipping with joy.

We got out of the car and into my new work place. Bane found a booth and I went to the counter.

"Hi darling, how can I help you?" An older woman asked.

"Hi, I'm London Lawson, here to pick up my uniform. I start tomorrow."

"Oh of course! Just follow me back here." She opened the counter door and led me to a room. She handed me a pile of clothes.

"There you are, should be the right size. I'm Annalise. I'm the owner." I shook her hand and said goodbye, walking out to the booth. I saw Bane and noticed someone sitting on the other side. I took a deep breath and slid in next to Bane.

Connor didn't look too happy that I wasn't sitting next to him, but it was for the best right now. He looked a mess though.

"Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly.

"I don't know, maybe I should run away from you; see how you like it. Then not even sit next to you." He snapped. I looked down at my hands.

"Calm down Connor." Bane said agitated.

"Once you find your mate, and she runs away from you, without a explaination, then when you do see her again you're jumping with joy but then she can't even sit with you, THEN you can tell me to calm down. I don't even know why I came." He slammed his fists against the table and stood up. I cringed and he stormed out of the cafe. I stood up and ran after him, leaving Bane.

"Connor!" I yelled, but he kept walking away.

"Connor please!" He stopped abrubtly. He stalked towards me, and his eyes flashed gold. His wolf was fighting for control. He picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Connor! Put. Me. Down!" I yelled. He put me down when there was no one around.

"Why!? All I want to know is why! We're mates, we're supposed to be kissing right now, and you should be under my arm. Why aren't you!?" I sighed.

"My mom and dad had bad experiences with rogues. Now my dad hates them. When one steps onto our land, they're dead. You stepping on my terriory, would be suicide."I said. He sighed. His hand rose to my face and he cupped my cheek. His thumb was rubbing my jaw and I closed my eyes.

"I'd do anything for you. Even if it means losing my life." I shook my head.

"Don't talk like that." I took his hand in my own and walked closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, and inhaled his scent.

"What am I going to do?" I whined.

"Your father doesn't have to know. I could meet you here everyday while you're working. Eventually, we can tell your dad."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He took my hand and we walked back to the cafe.

____________________________________________

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or if you liked it.

Love you lots!

~Amira Roselee <3