My true past. part 1

Aisha's POV

When I opened my eye's all I see is darkness, surrounding me. At first I thought how I got here, but then relaxed when I remembered what happened.

But there's still one question that lingere's in my mind. Just, where am I?? That's what keep's bothering me, until I heard a voice. Then it hit me, loke a brick. That voice is the one I've heard in my room!

"Fufu~ Aisha, my dear. Do you remember your past now?" The voice said.

"I never forgot my past!" I said.

"No, my dear, not that fake memory, I ment you true memory. Do you remember it now??" The voice said calmly.

Then pain strike's through me, it's just like every other pain that I felt. Then memorie's flooded my mind.

Flashback

"Mama!" Little me said.

"Yes, my dear??" My mother said, putting her book down.

"Let's play!" Little me said, happily.

"Okay, dea-" Mother said, but got caught off when they heard an explosion inside the mansion. They quickly turned they head's toward's the explosion, and saw that they're mansion was on fire. (A/N Aisha and her mother is on the garden.)

"Anne! Run! Bring Aisha to! Get out of here! They're here!!" My dad said on the third floor window. Then my mother nodded, and grabbed my hand and run towarda the big gate's, that lead's outside the manor.

"Mommy what's hqppening?" Little me said with fear filled eye's.

"Everything's gonna be fine honey." My mother said, while patting little me's head. (A/N while running ofcourse.)

"What about daddy? Is he gonna be okay?" Little me asked.

"Yes honey, daddy's gonna be fine." Mother said while tear's are trickling down her face.

After minute's of running they stopped at a forest, and sit down while panting of exhausion.

"Mommy, why are we run-" Only to be cut off short by loud gunshot's through out the forest near they're spot.

Mother looked at little me with fear and sadness evident on her eye's.

"Honey, we need t-" But was cut off when they heard footsteps around a nearby bush.

Then her mother quickly stood up from her sitting positon and quickly run towards her daughter's exhausted form and quickly took her small slender hands to her own soft swetting one's.

When mother took hold of little me's hand she quickly run with her through the whole forest but, one of the men's were able to shoot her mother's left leg and made her slow down her sprint to safety.

Mother looked at little me and mutterd some soft word's......

Hi guy's! Sorry if anythings wrong, hehe.

~Antoinette