With their amused faces, Alex rose his eyebrows and motioned me to talk to her. I mouthed the words I know and resumed.

"I didn't know you drink beer." I surprisingly said. Saving myself from a totally awkward situation.

The ends of her lips curled up as she slowly pressed her soft lips against the opened bottle and sipped.

Once she was done she smacked her lips together and murmured "A lot things changed these few years."

"Not all things .." I blurted out softly; hoping she wouldn't hear me but she did. Her head turned and our eyes met.

It's the second time she looked at me today and I got goosebumps all over again. I hide my true feelings behind a smirk as she squinted her eyes and faced forward again.

Bea's confused expression was left in my thoughts as I was confused myself. Why did I say that?

"Everyone gather around !" Robert screamed unnecessarily. But he saved me from another awkward situation. Thanks rob.

"In celebration of Alex and Sarah's engagement ... We're gonna play a game." Rob spoke as I cringe.

Rob . Gonna isn't a word. I thought as I glance at Bea and she smiled slowly as I knew she thought that too.

We all got up and gathered around the circular table. We all sat down as I noticed Bea was to my left and Alex was to my right.

"This game is called .." Rob then placed 6 shot glasses in the center of the table. We all stared at it as Rob pulled out 2 bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey. 1 on his left and one of his right.

"Truth in a shot." With that being said, rob then began explaining the rules.

He said that each person drinks a shot of whiskey when it's their turn. One person asks that specific person a question.

"You have to tell the absolute truth tho. The whiskey will help you." Robert grinned as Sarah raised her hand. Interrupting Roberts explaination.

"How will we know who will ask the question if there's only one person to ask it?" Sarah asked Rob as he looked at her with wide eyes. His face filled with delight as he kneeled down and went through his bag.

"With this ..." He then took out the board from the came Twister. You know the board where you spin it so you know what color and hand you're placing on the mat.

"Were gonna use the spinning arrow, not the colors and stuff .." He pointed at the board as we all shake our heads; beside Bea.

Her face horrified as she looked at the Jack Daniels. She sat back uncomfortably as she asked if she can't play.

"No Bea ... You have to play." Robert shushed her as he excitedly sat down in his seat.

"But my graduation is tomo-"

"Okay." Robert calmed her down, trying to find an alternative. "After the first few rounds and you don't like it, you can stop .."

"We're not gonna drink a lot .." Rob and everyone else stared at her. I wanted to stand with Bea about this game but I really wanted to play so ... Sorry Bea.

"Okay." She glanced at everybody before looking down and sighed. Everybody grabbed a shot glass and looked around at each other.

"I'll go first .." Rob spoke with excitement. He then leaned over, flicked the arrow and all 6 of us stared at the arrow spin.

Watching it decrease it's speed and stopping at Alex.

Let the games begin. I thought as we started playing a Truth In A Shot.

Okay this chapter didn't have Austin's tattoo but I promise you that next chapter will :)

I wrote a huge chapter and decided to separate it into two chapters ... This one and next one XD

so if you're patient, you'll read about Austin's tattoo next chapter :) but what do you guys think about this chapter ?

Comment below :)

I just had 3 tests in a row and I'm beat. That's why I didn't update ... SorRy lovelies :( but here's a new chapter so yay !

35 votes and I'll make chapter 36 :) thanks for all the votes and comments in the previous chapters uhhhh I love you guys sooooooooooooooo much !!!

❤️-A