Jealous

I wish that you were me
So you could feel this feeling
I never broke one promise,
And I know when you're not honest
Now you got me yelling.
That's because I'm jealous
-Beyonce

°Camila°
Turning over I hit a cool spot in the bed, a place that was suppose to be warm.
I opened my eyes, August wasn't in bed again, something that I was slowly getting used to now.

Sitting up I grabbed my phone off the night stand to see if he'd decided to call....nothing.
I rolled my eyes and got up to shower. Once finished with everything I got dressed in my scrubs for the day.

I decided to wear my hair in a protective braid out style. I went downstairs to take my vitamins and make some eggs, I've been craving them lately, extra cheesy.

To my dismay August was sitting at the island with his head down, looking like yesterday.
Opening up the refrigerator I took out the eggs, cheese and milk, making sure to slam it back.
He lifted his head.
"Glad to see you actually made it home this time." I stared at him as I began to mix up my ingredients.

"Don't start."
I stopped what I was doing.

"Oh what you got another hangover?"

He blew his breath.
"Camila c'mon man. You ain' neva' said nothing, but all of sudden you wanna act like it's the end of world?" He questioned.

"I'm suppose to be OK with you not coming home? Not calling me or sending a text to say you're good? I guess the shop is more important, or better yet what's in that bottle is right?"

"You actin like I'm a lil ass boy and gotta tell you whea' the fuck I'm at all the time."

"I didn't say that, but damn August let me know something at least." I said as I poured everything into a skillet.
He didn't say anything.

"And why did I get a text from my bank saying there was a charge on my card for a little over a thousand dollars? In one night at that. What the hell did you buy in a club worth that type of money?"

He chuckled.
"I'm a good tipper huh?"

He really was starting to get under my skin at this point.
"I tol' you I lost my card. I gotcha' when my new one come."

I shook my head, he just didn't understand.
"It's not about paying me back August!"

"Then what you bitchin' fa' then?" He raised his voice.
My blood started to boil.

"What do you not fucking understand? We have a baby on the way August! A baby! You out here blowing money on bullshit that could of went towards something a whole lot more valuable."

"Shut up, you acting like we broke. If I wanna spend a few stacks on a couple bottles, tip a few strippers, then imma do it. Baby on the way or not. My fuckin' money and I work damn hard fa' it."

I started to chew on the inside of my cheek and studied him. "You got anything else you wanna bitch about befa' I go upstairs? I gotta mean headache and I need some sleep." He said nonchalant.

"You so disrespectful and I'm getting real tired of you." I pointed my finger in his face.

He rolled his eyes and threw his hands up.
"Hea' we go. I'm out wit' my niggas having a good time and that's a problem? Ain' like I'm fuckin' some brauds."