Damn Ms.Jackson

Cover Made by: @zayy2legit

*4 months later*

Ka$h

It's been four months and man I'm in love. Chance is everything I could ever ask for, I don't know how I could make it without her.

I start freshman year tomorrow, I'm going to the art institutes. I'm excited asf I wanted to pay for everything but of course Chance wanted too ugh.

Draya and Nino Got married last month that shit was way over due. Lmfaoo they should've gotten married out the womb, they crazy asses belong together.

I'm out shopping for clothes I don't need, I love clothes my secret obsession.

*Ring Ring*

"Babe is calling"

My automatic voice said I loved that shit geeked ass. I picked up

Hello wassup baby?

Chance: Shit.. At work missing you, where do you want to go out for dinner?

Awe babe I miss you too, um I don't know it's whatever you wanna do.

Chance: ha ha well shit I guess you cooking

I guess so lol

Chance: I gotta go have my food ready and my other food in the over

Lmfaoo don't be nasty bye baby.

*Hangs up phone*

That girl right there will be the death of me lol I swear.

*Later on that night*

Chance walks in the door

Chance: baby?

I'm over here babe

I was layed across the couch naked on my phone.

Chance: damn ma, you look sexy as shit, come here.

I got up and followed her to the kitchen she disappeared I walked in. Coming out of nowhere she slammed me against the wall gripping my neck.

Fuck

She lifted up my right leg and shoved two fingers in Ramming up my pussy. My legs started to tremble and shake

Ooooh fuck daddy

My breathing grew heavy as moans escaped she caught them with a kiss.

She slid down putting my legs on her shoulders lifting me up she placed me on her tongue.

Bouncing me up and down

Shiiiiittt fuuck ooowe daddy I'm cumming

She didn't care, I banged my hands on the upper wall. Swirling her tongue hitting my gspot I was squirting all on her face.
Fuck

She lifted me off of her and sat down in the chair.

Chance: Take off my pants.... Now!

I picked down her pants to find her strap poking through her boxers. I got wetter at the fact that she was ready to fuck me Mmmm.

I lifted up her strap sliding my pussy down on it. She smacked my ass gripped the back of my dreads.

Held my throat and made me ride her dick as she thrusted up in my pussy.

The pain and pleasure it was so mixed I could help but come every other minute I was getting weak.

She whispered in my ear

I missed you Papí

I came again, her voice so soft and sexy in my ear.

*Next morning*

Damn we had a long ass night I could see shit was broken. I looked at the time,

Shiit

I gotta get ready for school, I hopped in the shower. Kisses chance on the lips while she was still sleep and left.

I made it in time, the class was packed. I sat in the back and waited on the teacher, 4 mins later she finally came in..
Damn

??: Hello class I'm your art professor Ms. Jackson

Class: Haaaayyy Ms.Jackson

??: Damn You Fine

Ms.Jackson: Ha ha Thanks miss Krysral Jones but keep those comments to yourself.

Krystal: Just call me Kay

Shiiiid Ms.Jackson she's a stud she's 5'9. Long dreads, full lips, caramel skin, baby face, a lip piercing and eyebrow piercing. She had hella tattoos, she looked like she was in her early twenties.

Ms.Jackson: Ok well a little about me is I'm 23, yes I know that's young. I graduated early I'm real chill till people get out of hand, Y'all are all adults. So I hope we won't have any issues, ok now go to the back. Today we will freestyle draw, I want to see what I'm working with.

Everybody went to the back and started to draw, the teacher walked around examining. I was drawing this anatomical piece of a hand.

She walked over near me and touched my shoulder. Chills ran down my spine
Fuck

I closed my legs to stop the tingle as she was standing near me I smelled her axe cologne.

Ms.Jackson: Great job Ms.Wilson, See me after class.

I smirked the bell rang long after, I had finished my picture and gave it to her.

I sat on one of the students desk and said

So wassup?

She collected all her papers and shuffled them laying them down.
She walked over to me my pussy started to drip
Damn what is she doing to me

Ms.Jackson: Your more advanced than the other students, are you sure your in the right class? ha ha.

Ha ha well I still wanna stay ma

She got closer to my face slid her finger down my left cheek and said Don't call me that.

I had an urge and kissed her,
Oops.

I hurried up and left before anything could be said. Leaving out to my car and driving home

Wtf is wrong with me?
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
☑Vote
☑Comment