Let's just say that we lost- big time. But of course we would. They were Captain America and the Black Widow.

I was currently putting up the blow drier in my bathroom. My hair was dried and I went out to my bedroom. Austin was laying back on the bed, in a t-shirt and jeans, with his hands behind his head.

"Hey." I smiled to him and laid beside him on my stomach.

"Hi." He kissed my cheek and winked to me.

"I'm tired." I threw my leg over his waist and nuzzled my face into his shoulder.

"Then go to sleep. I'll stay here and protect you." His lips kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. "I saw you looking at Ward when he wasn't looking earlier. You did it a lot. You don't have to worry about him hurting you."

"I know. I just...." I shook my head. "I just don't like how everyone's worried about me when there the ones who brought in the twins and him."

"They're helpful to us, even I can admit it. All three of them know HYDRA better than anyone here."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean it's okay to have them around like we are."

"You don't have to worry about any of them, Danielle. I'll protect you."

I didn't reply, knowing he was lying. He couldn't protect me from my own thoughts, from what Wanda could put me through.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Steve in his tight suit.

"Emergency mission. Everyone's attending. Get ready now."

"What? Why? What's wrong?" I asked immediately as we both got to our feet.

"I found Bucky." Steve whispered to Austin. His eyebrows drew together and his lips parted, confusedly. "But I'll explain the rest to you in the jet, Danielle. It's gonna be packed, so be ready."

•*•*•

I took a suit of my own, thinking it would be best to have some sort of protection other than my own skills and a gun.

But I didn't put the suit on while we were in the jet.

There was roughly eighteen to twenty people crowded into the jet. Everyone was either standing of sitting. Austin was siting next to Jeremy and I sat on his lap.

"As you all may know, the Winter Soldier is a very good man I knew from back in my time." Steve began. It was evident in his voice that he didn't feel comfortable talking about this. "His name is Sergeant James Barnes, but most everyone called him Bucky. Nat, Sam, and me have been trying to find him over the course of about six months with the help of Stark. We've finally got a location on him and I want no one to hurt him, or I'll make you regret it, understood?"

There were few nods, some yeses, and some yes sirs from the agents.

"If you managed to get your hands on him.... don't let him have the chance to kill you. I'm not sure how he'll react to us trying to come in and get him back out of HYDRA, but I need this to happen." Steve's tone of voice hurt. His eyes were set on Austin's after he finished speaking.

I looked over my shoulder to him, but he shook his head, his grip on my hips tightened a little.

•*•*•

The jet landed a while later in the snow.

I put my suit on and walked with dad out of it. Everyone gathered outside of the jet, listening to Cap's orders.

"I want to keep the element of surprise on our side. Starks, stay out of sight until they know we're here. Your suits in the sky will blow everything. Romanoff and Coulson's team, head east about two miles then draw back in and hit from the eastern side. Barton, Jeremy, Austin, Thor, and Harland will go to opposite way and take on from the west. Twins, you two stay with the Starks till I cal for you. And Banner and Chris, stay here unless we need a Code Green. Let's move out!"