How we met~ Preveiw

A/N: So basically this is just a preview...

If you want to see the whole thing please feel free to tell me c;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your alarm suddenly went off signaling you it was time to get up and get shit done. You had to get ready for a long day at school, lucky you. School was not all that bad, I guess. You just where sick a lot so you missed some stuff. You had recently just gotten over a cold and you still had stuff to make up.

You got up out of bed walking over to your mirror 'wut up cutie, youz lookin fine this mornin!' you point at the mirror raising your eyebrows up and down. You found a bit of humor in this and laughed to yourself. You pulled your hand threw your hair, as always when you wake up and it is tangled.

Time for the brush of doom! You pulled the brush through your hair trying to get every single tangle. 'I would not have to deal with this if I just put it up' you sighed and continued to rip your hair out (not really but you get where I am coming from =w=). After that you decided it was time to brush them teeth of yours, no one likes morning breath! Just apply the toothpaste and there we go!

~Time Skip~

You were finally ready. It was going to be a cold day, a very cold day and you knew it. You wore you favorite (f/c) beanie along with a (f/c) scarf that was extreamly fluffy and warm. Your sweater was a bit big on you but that was the point. You decided some black tights would look good even though you would be cold but at least you had your favorite cozy (f/c) knitted boots to help keep you warm. You grabbed your bag and began to walk to school when you noticed something. There was something small, tiny, and cat like in the snow. You walked over and what you saw certainly surprised you...

~~~~ Thats where I will end the preveiw~~~

So what did you think?

I can't wait to update, I have the whole thing planned out but I kind of want to know if people want me to...

Sooooo if you are curious of what happens next and you want to know please tell me!

I am sorry there is no Levi but there will be in the full version of this chapter...

I can't wait!!! o(≧∇≦o)

~ Bokkusu-Senpai