This is the moment-III*

APOV

Stevie and I left the dinner table and walked to my hotel room. What am I gonna say to her? What if she doesn't feel the same way? Of course she won't, we haven't talked since the day she moved! Oh my god.

As Ally and Stevie went inside, Ally stared outside the window silently...

S: Ally? What's wrong?
*silence*
S: Ally...? Ally...?
*taps*
A: Oh! Sorry Stevie! There were a lot of things on my mind that I forgot who I was with
S: I can see that! *chuckle*
Come on Hills! You can do this!

A: Sit, sit. I'll get some wine and we can talk.
S: Sounds good to me!

As Ally poured wine, she got more and more nervous.

SPOV

What's taking Ally so long? I need to talk to her about something...
*sigh*
Ally walked in with two glasses of wine.
A: Here you go, ma'am!
S: Thanks!
It was quiet, till Stevie and Ally broke the silence.
S&A: Soooooo...
*both laughing*
S: You wanna go first?
Shit... Why did I say that? I have to tell her now.
A: Um... Sure...

----------------------------------------------

APOV

How am I gonna start? I feel like I'm gonna die, but I have to do this. This feeling inside is gonna suck me up if I don't tell her my feelings. I haven't even told her I'm gay...
A: Well, Stevie... I have a story. I've liked this person for a reallyy long time now, and that person doesn't know how I feel yet.
S: When are you gonna tell that special person yet? *heart throbbing*
A: Now....

SPOV

Wait... What did she say? There must be some mistake, right?

S: Now?
A: Now.
A: Stevie, I've loved you ever since we were young. I've never stopped loving you. When you moved, my heart hurt a lot, I didn't know if we were ever gonna meet again, but I knew that when Danny and I skipped school to go to Arby's, and saw you on tv... I knew it was fate.
Ally stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.
A: Stevie Boebi, I lov-
Ally's words were interrupted by Stevie's soft lips. Ally deepened the kiss and pushed her on the couch, being on top.
She slid her hands under Stevie's underwear and moved slowly, touching her clit. Stevie moaned loudly while still kissing Ally. She tried undressing her, but Ally grabbed both of her hands and put it above her head. Ally then grabbed her handcuffs inside the drawer and cuffed Stevie's hands. She started undressing Stevie.... Then there was a knock on the door.
*knock knock*
D: HEY HILLS! I didn't see you at the dining table, so I came here. How'd it go with Stevie?
*walking in the living room*
Stevie and Ally were still at the same position, not knowing what to do.
D: Ohhhh... Did I kill the mood?
A: Yep, You did!
D: Well, you could've locked your door!
A: Get out Danny!
D: Okayyyyyyy! Have fun... Love birds
*winks* *closes the door*
A: What a night.
S: Yeah *smiling widely*
S: Wanna start over? *winks*
A: Hell yeah.

---
Yes, this was really fast paced, but the story will progress, and you'll get t-
Ha No spoilers 🙊
----------------------------------------------

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^.^ -xVersare