chapter one

Cynthia pov

Why haven't they come back yet we ran out of money and my sister Katy. she is hungry now and so am I. I gave her the last of my food which was a piece of bread and some turkey. That was all we had left it's been a day now. My parents should be back maybe I should go look for them.
They always leave us but they come back every few weeks to give us food.
"Katy" I shout "come and lock the door I will be back in a little bit okay".  "Okay" she yells back. "Don't open the door for anyone make sure to look out the window if someone knocks it might be mom and dad" I yelled upstairs to her. I walk out the door and go left onto the side walk . Looking for them. I wonder where they are I think in my head. As I am walking I hear footsteps behind me. I turn but see no one there it must be my imagination. I continue to walk it is kinda dark out. I turn in an alley way because it is a shortcut. Next thing you know someone covers my mouth and grabs me and he says. "look what I have here this pretty little girl I could have a lot of fun with you". "now don't scream or else". I start to cry but I don't attempt to say anything.

"Now I'm going to take you back to my place were going to play some games" he whispered to me. And he puts some thing over my mouth and it made me very sleepy.
   Skip too the morning
I wake up on a floor in a house that is old and stinky. "Where am I". I say out loud. Then the door bust open. "I thought I told you not to speak "  a man screams at me. He comes up and pushes me onto a wall. "do you now what happens to little girls when they don't do what they are told". "N.oo"  I stutter out. "well they get punished". "No please don't hurt me". I whimper out."It's too late for that you are disobedient you have too learn or else you'll get hurt". He came and ripped my clothes off.

Skips till he finishes you know what happened.

I awake crying it hurts so bad I think he left. So I ran back home to my sister. She opened the door for me. She jumped on me crying."I didn't know where you were you went I was so scared you were gone for two days I didn't know what to do" she said while crying on my shoulder. "It okay Katy I'm here now I will always be with you I promise".
In my head i thought I couldn't protect myself but ill protect you I promise.

An: this is me new book I had before but It wasn't that good and I had new ideas hopefully. It is better than the last. thank you for reading please. leave a comment telling me about my book please and vote.  I will try to update next week.
BTW: that is Cynthia when she is older.
Another BTW the bold means yelling except when I put an in front of it.