Chapter 29: This is the weekend

When I woke up, there was dull light streaming in through the windows. I lay a little longer in the bed but got up when the smell of breakfast floated into the room. My tummy rumbled as I walked down the stairs towards the little kitchen. Keith was standing at the stove scrambling eggs and frying bacon. There was toast on a plate which was placed on the small dining table.

"Morning," I said and leaned against the wall near Keith.

"No! You were ment to still be in bed!" Keith complained scrambled the eggs further.

"Why?" I said and went to hug him from behind. I felt his body tense before relaxing.

"Because it was ment to be a surprise!" Keith complained but didn't protest on the fact that I was holding him. He finished the food before dishing it up.

"Well, you better get back in bed so it could still be a sweet gesture," Keith said and kissed me on my forehead. I giggled but did as he asked. I went upstairs and snuggled into the bed again. After a few minutes I heard Keith coming up the stairs. I pretended to wake up and stretched out my limbs while sitting up straight.

"What is this? Is this for me?" I asked in a mock suprise. Keith was smiling widely for the first time in a long time.

He handed me a cup and I placed it on the bedside table. Then he handed me a plate and cutlery. He placed his own items on his bedside table before climbing on the bed.

He reached for two large brown envelopes that was stuck in between the bed and his bedside table. He placed one on my lap that had my name on. He placed his own aside and took his food.

We ate in silence and when I was finished eating I took a sip of my coffee before reaching the envelope. I tore open the end and slid out a thick packet of paper. I read the first page.

Dear miss Green.

We are pleased to announce your acceptance into our university. We hope you'll give us a chance to help you start a better..

I didn't bother reading the rest. I jumped up and hugged Keith tightly around the neck.

"I got in! I got in!" I squeeled and he pulled me against him. He was laughing and the warmth of his body against mine made me even happier.

"Well, we're both going to university then," Keith said and kissed the top of my head.

"What? You got in?" I asked and he smiled broadly.

"Yes," he said and I kissed him passionately before he could say anything further. He slipped his tonouge into my mouth and leisurely stroke my tonouge with his. A shiver ran down my spin as he pressed me against him. Suddenly it was as if the world had disappeared and it was only Keith and I. I couldn't get enough of him. I never wanted to end this. I wanted an eternity where only Keith and I was.

He was my galaxy and I his stars. Together we were infinity. He slowly started lifting the shirt I borrowed by him over my head. I allowed him. My bare back met the covers and he was on top of me. He stroked my body and held me tight. His hands rest at my hips.

He started kissing my neck and I pulled him closer to me. He was my everything right then. It was like fire that struck my skin each time his lips touched my skin. I couldn't get enough. I held onto him for everything I was.

After more kisses, I somehow lost my pants. I didn't care. I knew Keith loved me and I loved him so dearly. That morning we made love for the first time. And I knew that this was only the beginning of a truly amazing eternity.
************

End of book 1.

Please keep an eye out for book 2, Road Map! I will be publishing the first few chapters shortly!

Thank you so much for reading this book! I really, really appreciate it! And please be sure to check out any of my other stories!

Love you all and thanks a million for you support, your likes and your comments!

Xxx

Copyright © 2015 by Megan Cummings