I was eating and driving, I got to the trap in no time. I noticed a few niggas outside more than usual. I got out with my food , spoke and nodded accordingly.

I noticed Bryce was here so I'm like damn this something big. I dapped B up.

"B I didn't know he hit you up too."

"Yeah a couple days ago but you know he don't do much talking so I ain't know you was gone be here. Yo fat ass eating late, better slow down chubby."

"Bruh fuck you." I said grabbing another nugget. He was going to respond until Dirt came in.

He dapped us up, nodded in the direction of his office and we followed he sat down and paused for a good minute.

"Ok... um y'all know I ain't no bitch or nun like that but shit getting hot like real hot and-" B cut him off

"You know we got you fam."
B said

"True but I got yall, I ain't with that sentimental speech shit so I gotta get straight to it. Some shit bout to go down, ion have shit to lose nor live for. Y'all got kids, I have them to but unfortunately I don't know any of them cause I'm to into myself and so on so what I'm saying is live yall life. This aint it for yall boys, hell yeah y'all proved yourselves but do better y'all just got in this like 5 years ago I've been doing this since 15, Lee you know this and I'm 26 this is life for me but for y'all, no."

"Ok when you gone stop and tell us what you need next." I asked thinking this was a joke.

"I'm serious bruh, I always got yall back for anything but yall gotta fall back. Not everyone can leave the drug game without repercussions so do me a solid and get the fuck out my face and go be with yall families." He stood up and reached out to bro hug us.

"Yall still fam so don't trip" he said walking out.

I didn't know how to feel but I was happy honestly and I know Bryce was happy.

"This shit is unreal bruh." B said

"I know right but I'm looking at this as two blessings for me in one day so I'm grateful. I know Im not living right but the man upstairs always look out for ya boy. This is good for you too more time with Jordan. Oh yeah I got to tell you thanks, I really appreciate you coming through for me man. I just really right that I was done for, thinking it was a drug charge"

"Word ? What was it ?"

I shook my head not wanting to relive it." Dani bruh, she had filed a police report long as hell. Saying I beat her and other b.s. I got two charges, domestic violence and child endangerment since she's 5 months pregnant."

"That girl something else, so what you gone do ?"

"Pops gotta lawyer friend I'm going to talk to Monday."

"Coo, but you didn't do it right ?"

"Man hell no, she said it was a week and two days ago and I've been here the whole time. She fucked up cause of anything she's going to be in a hell of alot of trouble."

He just nodded, we talked for a few more minutes then went out separate ways.

..............

I got home and saw the light on in our bedroom through the window. Fuck now I gotta hear his mouth.

I went to the kitchen for a Gatorade and a orange. When I closed the fridge I almost shat myself. Yo this crazy ass nigga was standing right there.