Will and.......AIDEN!!!??!

Will: So what does a beautiful woman like you do on your free time.

Mariah: Im sure my dad didn't hire you to flirt with me, but to tell me more about the business.
I said with a flirtatious smirk

Will: Fiesty! I see but i understand where your coming from follow me

I agreed as he laid me through the hallways introducing me to my fellow employees, and shiwing ne where i woykd spend my lunch break. As we was walk i asked if he direct me to tge bathroom. After giving me rge instructions he left my side, as i walk to the third floor where the bathroom was located. I came clashed against a hard bidy well built and strong. I suddenly felt hands wrapped around my throught.

Guy: You say a wird! You scream! And i will finish strangle you.

Before leaving he punched me in the face two times and ran off when i something drop from him it was a bloody knife. I than ran into the direction in which he came from to find an ederly woman dead with a pile if roses next to her dead body. I screamed in terror and ran to locate will, anybody. Shortly after the horor the police arrived investigated the scene. I wanted to tell the police what happened before i found the body but i was afraid what would happen after i do. So i kept quiet.
After work i went to to the coffee shop to buy some coffe and get my mibd off if things.

Aiden: Hey!

Mariah: what do you want!?!

Aiden: look. Im sorry for what i did , and fyi i broke up wit her.

Mariah: your girlfriend, why the sudden change.

Aiden: You!

He grabs my arms forcefully i tried to let go but he was to strong,i then felt his soft, smooth lips in mine making me melt. I could feel my legs shaking his lips awaking feelings i never felt before. He than withdraw his lips from mine we both panting for air.

Mariah: why did you do that!

Aiden: i like you, and i want us to get to know each other.

Mariah: what are you trying to say.

Aiden: im asking you out on a date, abd i wint yake ni for an answer

Mariah: fine.

Aiden: really!

Mariah: yes

Aiden: ok Saturday night at 8 my place .