Chapter 1

Ashley's POV.

"Hey Ash!" I turn around and see my friend Diana standing there. Me and Diana have been friends since we were 3 years old and she moved into the house next door to me.

"Hi" I say looking up with a small smile.

"Guess what I heard" she looked around then bent down and whispered in my ear "I heard that there's been another murder last night and while escaping they ran towards the school" I gasped "but don't worry I'll protect you and I heard that the police have already checked the school and see no sign of him" she said standing back up.

"What if he's still here?" I asked shaking a little.

"I told you I would protect you now come on, let's get to class" she smiled taking my hand and pulling me to our first class.

-during class-

'I remember why she always takes my hand to lead me but I'm not a kid anymore. I won't get lost again, at least i don't think I will get lost.'

"Ashley, could you take these books up to the storage room please?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah sure" I say getting up.

"Don't get lost, I'll look for you if you don't come back before the second lesson" Diana whispered to me. I smiled and picked up the books then walked out the door.

"This is my chance to show Diana I won't get lost. I mean it's my last year at this school I know this place by now surly" I mumbled walking down the halls. "Is this hall it?" I looked down but saw no storage room door. "Well shit, I think iv lost it. Ah wait there it is!" I smiled and walked to the storage room. I opened the door and walked inside "haha knew I would find it" I say quite proud of myself.

I started to place the books on the book shelf until I heard a noise behind me. I gasped and turned around but I couldn't see anything. Just spare/broken desks and a dark shadow in the corner. Wait what?! Dark shadow?!

"I-is somebody there?" I asked. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but what are you doing in here?" They didn't answer they just walked forward into the light. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed when I saw he was covered in blood. "Are you ok sir?! Is that your blood?!" I yelled running over to the man. The man had on a blue button up shirt with a yellow smily face on, he had black pants and black of dark brown hair I'm a little colour blind when it comes to dark brown and black. I then see the knife he holds in his hand and I jump away from him.

"Your the murderer Diana was talking about!" I yelled trying to run to the door. But he was quicker than me and reached the door first. "No, I don't want to die!" I yell backing up until my back was against the wall. The man walked forward.

"Don't be excited for tomorrow" he raised his knife "because there will be no tomorrow" just as his knife came down the door crashed open making the man miss my head and stab me in the arm.

"Leave her alone!"

"Diana!" I cried getting up and running to her holding my arm.  The man stood there just looking at us.

"So your the one that saw me and told the police? Hehe I'll be back for you and your girl too." The man said before he picked up a mask and jumped out the window.

"This is the 4th floor he could be hurt!" I yell running to the window and looking down. But I saw no sign of the man.

"Why should you care? He hurt you Ash"  Diana said going to the first aid kit that was on the shelf. After cleaning and bandaging my wound we decided just to go to my house, so I could rest my arm.

"The nerve of that guy! How dare he hurt my little Ashley?!" Diana yelled while feeding me some soup. "If I see him again I swear I'll cut his arm off and shove it where the sun don't shine and watch him walking like a crab for his final moments of life!" I just stared at her shocked then I giggled a little at the thought.

"Your scarier than any killer ever could be" I laughed.

"I am if they hurt you Ash" she smiles as she places the bowl down on my desk and gets in bed with me. "Sleep for a while Ash I'll protect you" I hugged her back and started to fall asleep.

Diana's POV.

I lay there looking at Ashley. 'Shes mine nobody can take her. She's my best friend, I'm not loosing her to another killer. I'll protect this one this time' I thought holding her closer. The window to the room opened and I got out of Ash's hold without waking her.

"Told you I would be back" the man from before laughed. He had his mask on this time. "Now I guess you die"

"Hell no!" I pulled out a pocket knife. "Bring it!" I yelled.

"Diana?" Ashley's week voice said from behind me.

"It's ok Ash go back to sleep, there's nothing-" the man swung his knife at me and I ducked then stabbed him in the leg. "Nothing to worry about."

"Diana he's!" She yelled having finally woke up fully.

"It's fine iv got this!" I yell dodging another attack from the man. The man was now near Ash he quickly grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder then stabbed me in the arm and crouched about to go out the window.

"Find us and you can have her back but you better be ready to fight, more than just me" he said before jumping out the window. Ash squealing and kicking didn't seem to affect him.

"Ashley!"

"Diana help!"

"Don't worry I'll find you!" I yell as he runs into the forest. I ran to the phone and called he police.

Ashley's POV

"P-put me down p-please" I cried as the man carried me. "Why are you doing this!?"

He man sighed "I used to go out with Diana but she dumped me when I killed her crush who was also her friend. I didn't know he was her friend. I want Diana to suffer the same I did and your her new friend. So taking you will make her suffer"

"A-are you g-going to kill me?" I cried.

"No"

"C-can I know your name then please?" I ask still tears in my eyes.

"My killer name is bloody painter, but just call me Helen it's easier"

"Where a-are you taking me?" I ask.

"To my home the CreepyPasta mansion"

A/N hope you enjoyed it guys and girls.

Laters.