The little truth

Ruggero:I have to confess something
Lodo and Diego:What??Tell us!!
Ruggero:Jorge said to me that he isn't feeling so in love as he used to be!!
Diego:OMGG!!Maybe this is why he makes that scenes with Tini so real!!!
Lodo:Yes Diego maybe you have right!!But don't forget that he is PROFESSIONAL!!
Rugge:Yes!!Let's just forget about it and enjoy our last moment!!
Lodo and Diego:YES!
After the last LEONETTA moment the whole cast of Violetta where together to shoot the last scene of Crecimos Juntos!!After that
Director:That's a rap everybody!!!
Guys:YAYYYY!!!!
Director:Well I have some good news to everybody!!!
Tini:What tell us!!
Director:The produce has decide to make the last World Tour which called Violetta Live!!
The whole cast were so happy and they couldn't hide their smile in their faces and also Jorge smiled at Tini..and Tini gave him a big hug!!
Director:Guys this tour has to be unique!!
Jorge and Tini:We will make our best!!
Director:You have a month day of after the rehearsals of our tour!!
Guys(claps)
Then Tini thought that she could have a party in her home with the whole cast!!!The quys where left but Tini where in her camarin and she was thinking how she could invite Jorge in her party!!!
Jorge*thoughts*:Ohh noooo I have forgotten my keys home in Tinis camarin where we were talking!!I have to go back!!
Tini sees jorge's keys and she was going to return them!!!She was already to leave when she heard a strange noise!!She opened the door and......

That's for today!!I hope you like it!!See ya soon!!