When we got home, Chase took the food and put it in the fridge. "C'mon sweetie, lets go hit the hot tub and get relaxed for tonight."

"Ok, but first let me check on the crock pot." I said and went to the kitchen and stirred up the stew. It was coming along nicely so I turned it down to low and set the lid back on. Going to my room, I chose a pale pink bikini to wear and threw that on. It was cute with a few ruffles across the bottom and the bandeau top had ruffles too. I put on the white cover up over it and put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. Grabbing my phone, I opened my bedroom door to find Chase waiting for me in the hallway with towels for each of us. 

He grinned at me and held his hand out. I took it and we went downstairs, then outside to the what I now refer to as the hot tub hut. Inside, he immediately turned on the lights, tv and bubbles. I pulled off the cover up, hung it up and set my phone down on the bench. Chase put the towels down on the bench and got bottles of water for us.

He turned to me and smirked. "That's really cute on you. Love the pink and the ruffles."

I smiled and thanked him. We got into the water and he put his arm around my shoulders. The water felt good and I let myself relax and soon my muscles were like putty. Especially my thigh muscles which had been getting quite a workout lately. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on Chase's arm. I must have dozed off because I woke up to soft kisses on my lips.

"Hey there, wake up sweetheart." Chase said to me in between the kisses.

My eyes fluttered open and I responded back to his kisses opening my mouth slightly to give him access. His tongue played with mine for a few minutes and then he pulled back. "Sorry for waking you up but I can't let you sleep in here and get cooked." he teased me with a smile.

"Sorry," I said to him, "my sleep has been kind of interrupted lately."

 "I can't imagine why," he said laughing softly, "Don't worry, it's all so new right now and our appetites should calm down soon."

"I wasn't complaining though. I've been as bad as the guys." I admitted to him blushing.

"Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are a healthy woman in her prime and it's been a while for you. We are building a physical connection with you along with an emotional one."

 I smiled at him and slid onto his lap. Lifting up my hand I caressed his cheek and gave him a little kiss on the mouth. "I love you." I told him.

His eyes widened and then he looked so happy. "I love you too." Then he gave me a sweet kiss full of promise for tonight. Helping me stand up, he got out of the water and I got out too. We dried off and I put my cover up on. Chase handed my bottle of water and told me to drink more of it so that I wouldn't get dehydrated. "I want you feeling good tonight when we go out," he told me as we walked back in to the house, "hopefully you will have fun."

"If I'm with you, of course I'm going to have fun!" I reassured him.

As we walked up the stairs, I grabbed his arm to check the time on his watch. "Oh, I still have lots of time to get ready for tonight. Maybe I can sneak in a nap." I said to him.

He smiled indulgently at me. "I think that you can. I'm going to also. Want to take one together?"

I nodded and said, "Go get showered and then come to my room and we can take a nap."

Back in my room, I stripped off the bikini and took a quick shower rinsing off and shaved my body again. I dried off and put on a comfy pair of shorts and tee-shirt. Chase knocked on my door and I opened it for him. He came in and we got comfortable on the bed. I turned the alarm on my iPad and set it on the nightstand, making sure it was plugged in. I pulled the covers up over us and we cuddled and drifted off into sleep.