Cuts and lies

Mum told me to take my pills, but I don't want to get better, I still don't want to be here so I get out my blade instead.

I don't love myself!

I hate Me!

I am a loser!

I am a fuck up!

These voices in my head are trying to kill me.

Do you know what its like being trapped in your own skin.

I feel like such a disappointment. I just want to curl up in a hole and die. I don't want to wake up to tomorrow.

The truth is...

IM

DYING

ON

THE

INSIDE!

Sometimes I feel like walking up to the people that did this to me, show them the scars there words gave me and say "is your joke still funny?"

Cut by cut I sing a song "One cut here, one cut there, no one will see, no one will care.

My hearts more scared than my wrist is.

And then I thought who would love a girl who anyway.

The next day when I wake up, my sheets covered in blood, blade still in my hand, there is a knock on the door.

I hide my sheets and slip my blade under my pillow before telling them to come in.

My mum walks in and says "Bethany I've got someone here to see you"

My jaw dropped when I saw who it was.

It was Mason.

"Holy shit babe, I've been so worried about you!" he says with a smirk on his face "you know I love you, everything is going to be alright."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK! NOTHING IS OKAY ANYMORE!!!"

"Baby, what do you mean" Mason says in a 'Calm' voice.

"MUM GET HIME AWAY FROM ME! MUM PLEASE HE'LL HURT ME LIKE HE DID BEFORE!"

 I cry.

"Alright Mason I think its time you leave" my mum says angrily.

"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH, AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!" Mason yells at me before thumping out the door.

"ARGGGGH MUM I JUST WANT TO FUCKIN DIE, PLEASE JUST KILL ME, I CANT TAKE IT ANY FUCKING MORE!"

"Okay sweetie just calm down its all going to be alright"

"NO MUM, NO ITS NOT! YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM! YOU THINK ITS A FUCKING JOKE, BUT ITS NOT"

"Alrig..." mum starts to say before I interrupt.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" "NOW!!!!!!!"

I wish life had an off switch.

↪Click here to delete existence↩

I would totally use it.

Hey guys!

How was that chappie?

Don't you guys just hate Mason like Urgh.

Anyway don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment for more.

Love you all xxx - Anonymous