( •_•)_ I like apples. 

yeay now im finally doing a heip update. woo. WELL. CRAP. I could've done one on iOS 9, but I'm a tad bit late, but I feel like there is something to be hyped about.... HMMM. How about the iPad Pro or the iPhone 6s?
Nope. No hype there. NAHN. Whatever. Let's do this. Yea. Also, I'm gonna be doing this partially on the Apple Pencil. LEZ GO. So, the Apple Pencil I see can be a really good product for an artist that likes to draw on an... iPad? Eh, whatever. The only thing I don't really like about it is the charging method and the compatibility. So, it's only compatible with the iPad Pro, which is $800, may I mention, and the charging method is a piece of crap. IT LOOKS LIKE A HANDLE PLUGGED INTO THE CHARGER! But actually, you take off the top of the pencil and plug it into the iPad, making the pencil look like a huge white stick on the iPad! WHY? WHY LIKE THIS? IT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT WAY TO BREAK IT!  Well, it's not all bad, because it only needs about 15 seconds of charging for 4 hours, which I find DUMB THAT THEY DIDNT DO THAT WITH THE IPAD OR THE IPHONE ITSELF, BUT FOR THE STUPID $100 DOLLAR PENCIL NOBODY WANTS!
( •_•)_︻デ═一  DIEEE!!

Ah, so here's the iPhone 6s! ITS AWESOME. ITS THE SAME HUGE PEICE SLAB OF METAL WITH A SCREEN, ONLY YOU CAN PRESS IT HARDER AND IT GIVES YOU MORE OPTIONSSS!! BUT IF YOU CRACK IT, YOU MIGNT JUST MIGHT DAMAGE THE GLASS EVEN MORE! YaaY! And guess what? They think it's revolutionary, and instead of calling it force touch, it's now 3D TOUCH!! WHAT ASPECT OF PUSHING HARDER IS 3D? APPLE YOU MAKE NO SENCE.
So, that's the weekly (more like monthly) hype update, except this time it was more like anti-hype? Eh, whatever. Bye. PEACE.