Chapter One: Nice to Meet You

{Summer's POV}

My alarm goes off,waking me up. It's the song "Four Digits".

"Ugh!"I groaned. I put it on snooze, but Cocoa barks.

"You know what?! Fine,fine. I will get up."I say, talking to no one in particular.

I turn off the snooze as it says First Day of School. Literally, today is the first day of senior year. I pet Cocoa and get up. I made up my bed and went into my bathroom. I turn on my shower and strip myself.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair. I wash it with this cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner. I wash my body with a cupcake wash, twice. I sing to the song " Jealous"since I put it on before I got in.

I turn off the water and put on my zebra print bathrobe. I put my hair in a towel and walk to my walking closet. I pick out a black shirt that says CALIFORNIA with the logo,black high waisted shorts,and a gray jacket to go around my waist. I also get some black socks with black converse.

I put that on my bed and blow dry my hair. I curl it,and do my hygiene. After I change, I go downstairs ,with Cocoa not far behind,and go into the kitchen. Margaret, my housekeeper, is cooking delicious breakfast.

"Good morning dear," she greets.

"Morning Margaret,"I feed Cocoa and put water in her bowl.

"Your mom said that she will be in Italy for another 4 weeks."she sadly says.

Mom and Dad are divorced. It has been like that for two and a half years. Dad is also going around places all the time like Mom. He only visits on my birthday. Right now he's in Tokyo. I eat my breakfast, say bye, grab my bag, and go out to my purple bugatti. I drive to the school and go to the office.

* Roc's POV*

I park the car, and turn off the music.

"Aww, why'd you do that? I was listening to something!" Princeton complained.

"Well, maybe if you had your own car, you could've listened to it all day." I teased.

"Haha."

We get out and get our schedules. While I'm walking to my locker,I see a pretty-no sexy girl who is struggling to open her locker. Being the gentleman that I am,I go up to her.

"Need help?" I asked.

She turns around "Oh um..ok,"she moves out the way. I see her beautiful smile. She hands me her code and I open it.

"Thank you so much,I'm Summer,"she holds out her hand.

"Chresanto,but everyone calls me Roc,nice to meet you,"I shake her hand.

"Not to say anything rude but..I like Chresanto better."she said, smiling again. As I'm about to say thanks she says something.

"Um... I guess I'll see you..later?"she said.

"Ok,bye,"I wave and she waves back. I walk to my locker thinking about her.

<<< Lunch>>>

Guess what,SUMMER IS IN MOST OF MY CLASSES!! She just isn't in my math class and history. At lunch,I invite her to sit next to me. She doesn't look sure at all but she nods.

I introduce her to the guys as Princeton's girlfriend comes. Seems like Summer already knows Mandy.

~Summer's POV~
I take out my sketchbook and start sketching. I also put my earphones in and sing to the song "Chandelier". I don't realize that I'm singing out loud,when I look up I see the whole table looking at me.

"What?"I asked.

"Girl you have a voice of an angel."Jasmine,Ray's girlfriend,says. I feel myself blush a little.

"You could say that again."Craig said.

"Girl you have a voice of an angel."she repeated.

We laughed and I think about Chresanto. He reminds me of one of those boys who are players. And when I am by him that's how I feel. I don't want to feel like that,I don't wanna be played.

"You ok Summer?"Chresanto asks me. I nod. I guess I showed the expression on my face.

*****
After school,Chresanto has to go to basketball practice. I overhear him saying that he has to watch his little sister. I walk up to him.

"Hey,I was just hearing what you said and I would be happy to babysit your sister!" I volunteered. He looks so much happier.

"Really? Thanks!"he gives me his address. Why I did this, I don't know. But I want to make this a nice year.

After I call Margaret and tell her,I drive to Chres' house. I am going to call him that I guess. As I am about to knock on the door,a cute little girl is by it. I bend to her height.

"Hi honey,what's your name?"

"I'm Jayla! Who are you? Another one of Roc's h*es?"

I get surprised by her language,but I don't say anything. What does she mean by that? I try to shrug it off.

"Oh no,I'm Summer,and I barely know Chresanto-"

"Roc,"

"Yeah,do you have the key?"

She gets it out of her Elsa backpack and hands it to me. I unlock it and we step into a huge house.

"Wow." I mumble. It's as huge as my house I guess.

Jayla puts her backpack down by the door and closes it.

"Are you our new maid?"

I shake my head."I'm just here to babysit."

"Ok then,let's get this party started!"
-------------------
What's up you guys! So this is my first chapter and hopefully you guys loved it. Thanks you guys if your there for me! Goodbye!!!