"Continue." He spoke quietly and curious.

"Well... He never got to finish telling me what he was yelling in the hall because I was ignoring him and ran out. He said something about Louis. It's just a lie though. You don't think Harry's jealous do you?" Liam's eyes went wide as he stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. "Li, what's wrong?" I questioned worried as I looked at him.

"Is there something going on between you and umm... Louis?" He paused as he looked at me with worry.

"We kind of umm... kissed... But that it's! I promise!" I yelled in defense and he shook his head.

"You need to stay away form him Faith, not just him but basically his whole 'crew', hanging out with them and Zayn through the earlier years you learn a few things about people, and they are not trust worthy." I rolled my eyes as I scoffed.

"What is up with you guys did Harry tell you to say this? Li seriously what is going on if your going to be saying all of this then why don't you tell me what you mean!?" I yelled in frustration and confusion. "Does this have anything  do with the, you know, text messages?" I questioned as worry flooded through me with stupidity. Why would I ask him that. "Ne-never mind."

"I wouldn't have answered that anyways." He said quickly as he pulled out a blanket.

"Why won't you tell me what's going on! God you so annoying! Everyone is so annoying!" Liam tossed me the blanket and a pillow as he stood in front of me.

"Trust me, it's better if you don't know for now. Just please don't trust Louis or any of his mates. Don't even talk to him. Nothing good comes when your with him, trust me just please don't be around him. For your own safety. Don't get to close to him." I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"I don't see what's so bad, and what is this for?"

"Your staying with me for a while."

"Says who?"

"Me, that's who. I think it's better that way if you want to know what's going on."

Carmen's P.O.V.***

Me and Zayn sat quietly in the car in an awkward silence. Not even the radio was on. I sighed as I looked at Zayn to see him staring at his phone.

"What did you guys talk about?" Zayn said plainly as he finally broke the silence.

"Nothing." I said quietly as I lied through my teeth feeling nothing but guilt. I just want to yell out loud to the world what I felt, and that was nothing but guilt.

"You don't sound to sure about that." He said putting his phone down as he looked as me. I could just sense their was shame in his eyes as he looked at me. "As though you didn't kiss him." I felt my heart beat increase as I looked away.

"You were watching me! And he was the one who kissed me, I pushed him off!" He rolled his and sat his phone down as he scoffed.

"It seemed like you liked it!" He yelled back and I laughed.

"Oh my god Zayn! You don't really get it! I love you! You only Zayn! What the hell is your problem! How can you have a girlfriend if you can't trust her!"

"Maybe because all of them have at least cheated on me with one of my mates, and in this case it seems like your another one of them." He yelled in frustration. I smacked him in the face as soon as the words left his mouth and when that happened realization hit him. "I didn't mean it Carme-"

"Yeah, just like you didn't mean what you said before I got hit by a car. Look where we are now. We are over" I opened the car door and ran back to where I last saw the blonde Irish boy. He was at the park with a group of his friends and soon his eyes met mine and a huge smirk grew on his face. He exchanged a few words with his friends before walking back over to me with the same smirk on his face.

"Coming back for mor-" Before he could finish I smashed my lips on his and he immediately kissed back with a smirk on his lips as he continued to kiss me. He trailed kissed down my neck as I moaned. We finally broke apart and he had the same smile on his face as one appeared on mine. "I guess this means your mine now." He smirked as he looked down at my body. I scoffed and smiled pulling away teasingly.

"Don't be to full of yourself blonde." I said before walking away with his friends whistling.

_____________

Sorry for the late upload again guys, but here the chapter is! Hope you liked it! Vote leave a comment or do anything! Whatever you like it helps me out a lot! Thanks guise!!!! Love yew!

*Domi*