Chapter 18: Scavenger Hunt

KELLY'S P.O.V

Weeks went by and time started to heal my wounds. I felt a little better and Justin and I were on better terms. We didn't talk or weren't as close as we used to be but, I needed time, and Justin was okay with that. We had a big show tonight, Chicago. Chicago ended up selling out in an hour and when we pulled up to the arena there were crowds of people in the streets waiting for Justin and I. I slipped on my black heels and glanced at my make up and hair in the mirror. I looked good. I exited the bus and was hit by a blast of stinging cold air. It was December. Justin was outside taking pictures with fans and I joined him. We created chaos. After a while the police ordered us to get out because it was too dangerous. We left and went into the stadium.

Justin followed behind me and then broke the silence by saying "How are you doing?"

This was the first thing he had said to me in 3 days. I turned around and looked at him, pausing. "Better."

"Im sorry, again." He said.

"Its okay, you don't need to apologize anymore." I said.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"No, I will never forgive you. But, I know you are sorry. And Im learning to deal with it so its okay." I said.

"Do you still hate me?" He asked becoming excited.

"No..." I said laughing.

He stopped mid in his tracks and I turned around and asked "What?"

"You don't hate me anymore?" He asked looking relieved.

"Don't think you're off the hook Bieber." As I was saying this he threw himself into me hugging me tightly. I hugged him back grateful to be back in his arms. I really didn't want to break the hug and I don't think he did either. I pulled away but he didn't let go of me. He looked me in my eyes and I knew he wanted to kiss me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked abruptly.

"Justin, I said I didn't hate you anymore, that doesn't mean we are suddenly back together." I said backing away.

"I know." He said disappointed. "I figured I would ask anyway."

I laughed and shook my head. "I missed you so much." He said walking by my side.

I looked up at him and then back down. "I missed you too."

"This is gonna be a good day." He said smiling.

"I guess so." I said laughing.

We still had a lot of time before the show, and Justin was pretty bored. He was spinning around on his hover board waiting for me to choose a new outfit for the pre show Q&A and the sound check. I tried on a couple of things and he said yes to all of them and then said I looked beautiful but I ended up taking off many of them. I finally went with something simple, white shorts with a black cami and then a floral blazer looking jacket that rolled up to my elbows. I slipped on the same black heels and then had Anna straighten my hair. She touched up my make up and then I left the dressing room and met Justin in the main area eating pretzels and circling the table still on his hover board.

"Hey gorgeous." he said. "You ready?"

"Yup." I said ignoring his last comment.

We went onto the stage and started our Q&A. I took a seat on one of the stools and Justin dragged his closer to mine and then took a seat. The mic started off with a girl who looked only to be about 14 or 15 and she was very nervous.

"Kelly I just want to say how much I love you, and you too Justin. But I just want to make sure.. is everything okay between you too."

"Everything is perfect." Justin said quickly just as I was opening my mouth.