Chapter 4: Ruin

KELLY'S P.O.V

Before my first outfit change, or after I had finished singing my last 3 songs, I called my family onto the stage. They were surprised and really excited.

"Im sure you guys are familiar with my family!" I said and the fans went insane.

They entertained them for a little and I went backstage to change quickly. I got changed and came back out and they finished whatever they were doing and I started singing the fourth song of the night. When I was on the 6th song things went a little differently as planned. It was a slower song, and I sat on top of the piano as my pianist played. I sang gently and as beautiful as I could. Somewhere in the middle of the song a second voice joined me. I knew the voice very well and my hear sank as I heard it.

It was Justin.

I became furious. This wasn't the way I wanted my show to go. I looked around the stage searching where he was and soon he came down the stairs walking towards me. The fans went ballistic. They screamed louder and people were anxious to find out what was going to happen next. I was too. But all the whilst he was singing MY lyrics to MY song on MY show. But the worst part was, he wasn't doing a bad job.

I continued singing acting like It was normal but really in my mind, I was stabbing him. I was so angry that he thought he could just show up and take the show away from me. He walked over to me and smiled and then winked and continued to sing. He looked good but when doesn't he. He put his hand on my cheek and then continued singing walking down the cat walk. When the song ended Justin shouted "GIVE IT UP FOR KELLY KARDASHIANNN!"

I glared at him and he asked the crowd "Were you guys surprised?"

The audience screamed In response. "Oh trust me this is as much as a surprise to me as it is to you guys." I said and glared at Justin again.

"Oh come on, you loved it." Justin said shrugging.

"I don't know about that." I said.

"Don't you think that Kelly should be nicer to me?" Justin asked the audience and I laughed.

"Don't you think Justin should get off my stage?" I asked and Justin put thumbs down and people actually booed at the idea.

"OHHHHH." Justin said running around. "Looks like im staying."

"I don't think so." I said jumping down from my piano.

"Who wants me to stay?" Justin asked and everybody screamed.

"Who ships Kelly and Justin?" Justin asked and people screamed even louder.m

"Both of those things are not happening." I said.

"Oooo I just got rejected." Justin said looking down.

"Better luck next time, hot shot." I said winking and walking off stage.

"Shes gone guys, guess what that means." Justin said and I just ignored him and walked to go get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Okay okay. Guys listen up. I need everybody to shout 'LET JUSTIN STAY' and chant it so that I can stay." I said .

"Im gonna be honest with you guys, I really like Kelly. And as you can see, she doesn't like me. So this is a challenge so we have to get JustinAndKelly trending or something." The fans screamed.

Kelly came back on stage with a security guard and said "Party's Over Bieber." crossing her arms.

"GUYS HELP ME OUT!" I said.