+ i s a b e l l a +

I couldn't tell Matt that I'm actually going on a date with Cameron. He'll be that annoying yet protective brother. I had to lie to him.

I called Madison and told her everything incase anything happens. She just going to go shopping while I go on my date with Cameron.

It was kinda last minute when he asked me. He called me this morning saying he really wants to take me out tonight, so I just agreed.

+

It was about to be time for the date with Cameron. I didn't know what to wear. It was a fancy date, at a fancy restaurant, with a really fancy guy.

I decided to go with my red dress( I put a picture and idk if you'll be able to see it but if you do then g8 bc I'm too lazy to explain it.). It fit me perfectly. I decided to straighten my hair because it was the easiest and not time consuming. I picked out my black heels and did my makeup.

I looked into the mirror and was actually proud. If I was a guy I'd do me. I heard my phone ringing. I walked over to the table where I left it charging. I saw Cameron's name pop up and got butterflies. I answered it.

"Hey Cameron! Are you almost here?", I asked walking in circles in my room.

"Yeah I'm here actually. Want me to come up and get you?", he asked.

I stopped walking," no no no no. I don't want Matt to know I'm going on a date with you."

"He doesn't know?", he asked confused.

I sighed," no he thinks I'm going to girls night with Madison."

I heard Cameron laughing," alright I'll just wait out by the door see you in a few. Bye gorgeous."

"Bye Cameron", I said hanging up.

I walked out of the room into the living room," Matt I'm leaving now. Bye I'll see you in a few hours."

"Woah Isabella. That's what you're wearing?", I heard Matt say. I turned around.

"Does it look bad? Should I go change?", I questioned.

Matt shook his head," no you just look so beautiful. Like really beautiful."

I smiled at Matt. He made my self esteem go up. I went to him and hugged him," thanks Matt. Okay I'll see you later."

"Alright. Bye bells", Matt smiled.

I walked out and made my way to the door were Cameron was waiting.

As I neared towards the door I saw Cameron. He looked so good. I wanted him. I opened the door and Cameron's eyes went to me. He smiled and I smiled.

"Woah Isabella...you look very attractive.", Cameron said.

I smiled/blushed," why thank you mr.Dallas. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Come on let's get our date started.", Cameron smiled as he opened the door to his car to let me in.

+

"So how was California?", I asked Cameron.

We were currently eating our food. They had live music playing softly in the background. The people were laughing and enjoying their meals.

I stopped looking around and looked at Cameron.

"Well where do I begin?", Cameron said more to hisself.

Cameron began talking but I was hardly listening. I was occasionally look at his lips. He ran his hand through his hair.

I want him. I need him.

I put on my charm so he would get the hint. I twirled my hair with my finger. I smiled at him. I would lean forward so he would see my cleavage better. I ran my leg up against his.

Cameron cleared his throat," umm are you ready to get out of here?"

"But we didn't have dessert yet", I said. I saw Cameron getting up so I got up too.

He pulled me close to him," I'm having you for dessert."

I couldn't help but smile. Cameron paid for the food and we made our way to his car. The drive felt like forever.

+

After a few more turns and stops, we ended up at a hotel.

"Hello mr. Dallas nice to see you.", the doorman said to Cameron. Cameron greeted him back and we headed our way to the elevator.

Once we enter Cameron hit the number 5 and we started heading up.

I couldn't wait so I pushed him to the wall and we started a very heated make out session. During the male out the door opened and two ladies cleared their throats. We stopped and ran out of there. We laughed so loudly. Cameron pulled me close to him and towards a door.

We kissed one more time until we were in his room.

+++

ooo cliffhanger. lol

So I'm vv sorry I haven't updated in a like 2028474729 years.

I just don't know how to write but I had to write an essay and my teacher gave me a 90 she said my writing is great mainly because the essay was on a short story we read.

Well I'll try to update again very soon. Okay I promise