+ i s a b e l l a +

I woke up to a loud crash. I sighed and looked out my window to see it was daytime. I get up and look for at least a shirt to slip over in the messy room of mine. That's one of the many things suppose to be done.

Once I find a shirt I head out into the kitchen to find the one and only Matthew Espinosa in my kitchen trying to cook food.

"Hey sorry if I woke you.", Matt said.

I smiled out him," it's fine but next time be a little more quiet. What are you even trying to make?"

"Well," he chuckled," I'm trying to make an omelette but it didn't work out right."

I laughed at his failed attempt omelette. I went to the fridge pulled out the milk, placed it on the counter, went to cabin to pull out a bowl and cereal.

"Woah woah woah", Matt said.

I looked at him with a confused faced," what?"

"I am making breakfast for both us", Matt pouted.

"Why you never make breakfast and plus I'm not a huge fan of eggs," I simply said.

"I tried to do something nice for you because you're my best friend, Isabella, and thanks for letting me live in your apartment.", He said.

Matthew has been living with me since we graduated from high school. I was going to college but then thought it was pointless so I bought plane ticket with my college money and moved to New York.

"Matt it's all good. You just have to stop bringing random sluts here. I'm tired of picking up their belongings," I laughed.

Matt chokes on his orange juice," hey I can't help it when I see something I want I go for it."

I roll my eyes and eat a spoonful of cereal," so what are we doing tonight?"

"I don't know. we can go to a club", Matt said.

I just stared at him," Matt you know we are just 19. we aren't even able to go there."

He just shakes his head," and this is the reason why we use the fake ID I bought from Nash"

I looked at him confused," what the fuck is a Nash?"

He just laughs," he's the guy who makes the fake IDs."

"Matt I don't do anything illegal you know this," I said.

Matt walked over to me, grabbed both my hands and said," please Isabella just this one time."

I just stared at him and thought about it. I mean what's the worse that could happen. I sighed," fine, but just this once."

"Oh my god," Matt beamed," thank you. Finally I can have fun with my bestie. WHOOOOO!!!"

I just smiled. I put my bowl in the dirty dishes side," okay well I have to get ready for work."

I headed to my room and showered. After I finished, I walked into my room in just my bra and panty looking for an outfit.

"Hey where...oh god Isabella put some clothes on", Matt said covering his eyes.

I just laughed at Matthew's childish actions," Matt, we've lived with each for almost a year. You've seen me like this a ton. Get over it."

"It's weird though.", he shrugged," like watching you get dressed messes with my head."

"Whatever", I said finding my ripped skinny jeans and pink shirt with tiny black dots," I just don't get you sometimes."

Matt just laughed and left. I left with him and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my purse and keys," okay so I'll be off by five but I won't be home until like seven. Okay?"

"What? Why? I wanted you to take me to the store so i could buy food.",matt groaned.

"I'm sorry it's my fault you're just to lazy to get your drivers license, but I need to spend time with my boyfriend.", I scoffed.

Matt rolled his eyes," god I can't believe you're still with that dick. We all know he cheated on you with Clare."

I felt my blood boiling," if he said that he didn't sleep with her then he didn't. I believe him. I'm leaving."

As I was leaving I purposely slammed the door so he would know that I was mad at him.

+
Alright so chapter one done. I'm actually excited. I hope you just as much as the old version. Idk if I should delete the old version or not because people are still reading it but i just don't know.