To Keep Myself The Same

Preston's POV

We got home and I immediately lied on the couch.
"That was both adorable and stressful at the same time." I said while sighing and smiling.
"I know." Rob responded. "Let's relax. Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure." He sat down next to me and wrapped a blanket around next to us. He flipped through movies as I cuddled into his chest and only really half listened.
"Ooo! Can we watch tinker bell? Pleaasseee???" He asked with a childish grin on his face.
"Fine Robby. Anything for you." I said smiling at him.
"Yay!" He chanted and put on the movie. I didn't really pay attention, just listened to Robs comments here and there.
As I cuddled closer into his chest I closed my eyes and listened to his steady heart beat. Life's looking up isn't it? Things are going good besides Vikk but from what I can tell he's getting better. I'm changing for the better as far as I can tell. Plus I'm making Rob happy too and that's all I could really care about. I *yawn* love him so much. I soon fell asleep.
I woke up a few hours later and saw that Rob was asleep. I smiled and cuddled back with him.
You thought I left didn't you?
Oh please not again I pleaded to myself.
You can't get rid of me. You know that.
I know.. I just hoped that maybe you had left.
Please, that'll never happen. Just accept it you fucking failure.
No. I'm loved and I know it. My fans, Rob, Lachlan, and so many others.
We've been over this. They don't really love you. They're just pretending. Now don't fuck up this time and keep out little conversations to us. Cut but don't you dare get caught. If you do I'll take over you again.
Please no...
That's what I thought. Now go to sleep. It'll be the last break you get from me in a while.
I sighed and closed my eyes.
I didn't want to but I need to keep myself the same as I always have been. Just the same depressed failure that I've always been...