Chapter 6

When Alan entered the room with the megalith there were only Daigo, Manon, Hari-san and one scientist, the one who had talked with Fleur-de-lis earlier, in the room. He went to them. Manon turned around when she heard footsteps. She was ready to face another opponent. Her serious expression faded when she saw Alan.

''Alan!'' Manon called cheerful while she smiled brightly.

She looked shortly at Fleur-de-lis and said exited:

''You did it!''

Alan smiled slightly about her behavior. She never changes.

''How did it go?'' Alan asked interested.

Daigo turned to him and answered:

'' Fine. It were many, but they were all too weak for us. After we had defeated them, they fled. This one...'' He pointed at the scientist.

''Is the last one who is left''

Alan walked to the scientist, who was really scared.

''Where is the weapon?'' Alan asked serious.

''B-Behind the s-sec-secret door on the back o-of this room'' he answered scared.

''Secret door?'' Alan asked curious.

The scientist nodded and explained:

''In the back on the left side is a computer. If you enter the right code the door will appear.''

''What is the code?'' Alan asked.

''It's 01100111. The complement on two of the number 103'' the scientist answered fast.

''That's the code?''

The scientist nodded.

''Ok. Then you can go now'' Alan said emotionless.

''To designate you as my subordinate is a real shame!'' Fleur-de-lis said despising.

The scientist ran scared out of the room.

''Alan, why did you want to know where the weapon is?'' Daigo asked.

''Because I will destroy it'' Alan said determined.

Manon and Daigo were both surprised by that answer, but it did make sense.

''Call officer Jenny and deliver Fleur-de-lis to her, bring Manon out of the labs and wait with her at the entrance of Lumiose City'' Alan ordered Daigo.

''What? No! I won't leave without you! What if something goes wrong and you get hurt?'' Manon said worried and with glazed eyes.

''I'll be fine. I promise'' Alan said while he put his right hand on her cap.

After a while he took his hand back, turned to Daigo and gave him the rope, which he accepted.

''Alan!''

He turned to Manon and received a tight hug from her which he returned.

''Please be careful'' Manon said quietly.

''I will'' Alan answered while he stroked her back reassuring.

''Manon-kun, we should go now'' Daigo said gentle.

They both disbanded the hug and she followed Daigo. But in front of the door she stopped and looked shortly back to Alan. Then she disappeared behind it.

Alan walked to the back of the room and to the computer on the left side. He entered the code: 01100111. A door appeared and he went through it.

Alan was now in a big room. In the middle of it stood a machine. The center of it was a large container, which had two holders. One on the top and the other on the bottom. It was on the inside red, on the outside grey and the place of the energy source, the megalith. From the back of that container went two thick cables to the wall. One left and one right. Next to the container were on both sides tanks with green fluid in it. On both sides were next to the tanks one grey box with many red buttons. Three cables left the box and went to the wall.

That must be the weapon. But it doesn't seem like one. Alan remembered the conversation of Fleur-de-lis and the scientist. It isn't finished yet. He leaned against the wall and waited. He wanted to be sure, that Daigo and especially Manon were at a safe distance.

Meanwhile Daigo, Fleur-de-lis, Manon and Hari-san left the labs. Daigo got his mobile phone out of the left inside pocket of his jacket, dialed the number of the police and called officer Jenny. He explained everything to her while he and the others went to the entrance of Lumiose City. When they reached the gate of the city, officer Jenny stood next to it. The group walked to her and she took Fleur-de-lis into custody. She thanked Daigo and Manon and went with Fleur-de-lis in tow in the direction of the city.

But before they entered the city Fleur-de-lis turned to Daigo, Manon and Hari-san and said furious:

''You will pay for block my plans!''

He would have said more, if officer Jenny hadn't pushed him forward. Daigo and Manon looked after her until she had disappeared. Manon turned her gaze towards the direction from which they had come. Alan. I hope you're alright like you promised me.

They should have reached Lumiose City by now. Time to get to work. With that Alan walked to the weapon. He took a Pokéball out, threw it in the air and called:

''Lizardon, I choose you!''

The Pokéball opened and Lizardon appeared. Alan placed his left arm in front of his chest and touched the Key Stone. It began to shine and Alan said commanding:

''Lizardon, mega evolve!''

Yellow rays of light spread around the Key Stone and Alan held his left arm up. The Lizardonite X reacted by shining to the Key Stone. Light blue rays of light surrounded the Mega Stone. Both types of rays connected with each other and turned into golden rays. These rays caused Lizardon to mega evolve.

''Now use Flamethrower and aim at the weapon in front of you!'' Alan ordered.

Mega Lizardon X took a deep breath and spat a blue fire beam at it. When the attack touched the weapon a little explosion happened. Smoke came out of the machine, which had caught fire. The green fluid in the tanks boiled dangerously. The weapon would explode any moment. When Alan noticed that he jumped onto Lizardon's back.

''Get us out of here!'' Alan commanded.

Lizardon rose into the air and flew through the door, which led to the room with the megalith. He flew across it and exited it. Mega Lizardon X progressed fast and soon reached the exit of the labs. But before Lizardon could fly any further the weapon exploded. Pieces of the labs were thrown to the sky and now falling like meteors to the earth. Then a shock wave as big as the explosion followed. This pushed Alan away from Lizardon's back, so that he fell to the ground and lost his consciousness by the impact. Mega Lizardon X saw that, landed next to Alan and then stood protectively in front of him. Every time a part of the labs came in the direction of them Lizardon used one of his attacks to protect his trainer.

''He takes his time'' Manon said nervously to herself while she pressed Hari-san against her upper body.

Hari-san looked with a worried expression to her. Then they all heard an extremely loud bang and saw the huge explosion, which was in the direction of the labs where Alan still was. At this sight Manon's eyes widened in shock. NO!

''Alan!!!'' Manon screamed scared and ran in the direction of the explosion.

''Manon-kun!'' Daigo called and held her back by holding her left hand.

''Let me go!'' Manon shouted anxiously and tried to free herself.

She used her whole strength and pulled her left hand out of Daigo's grip. With nothing to hold her back she ran further in the direction of the labs.

''Manon-kun, wait!'' Daigo screamed in her direction, but Manon didn't notice this.

Right now, there was only one thing on her mind. Alan. She was so worried, that she wasn't aware of the potentially danger in which she went to. Daigo ran after her to make sure, that nothing happens to her.

Alan, please be ok. Please be ok. You promised me, that you won't get hurt this time. You promised!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I would love to hear your opinion about it :)