chapter 5

After my last period I walked to my locker and found jay already waiting there. He looked up and smiled I rolled my eyes im still a little suspicious about this guy. "Hey you ready?" He asked with his backpack souched over his shoulder.

"Nope I gotta go to the locker room and get changed" I said as I grabbed my stuff from my locker.

"Ok lets go"

"Sure" I made my way to the locker room hoping for a silent walk there. Luckily he was quiet the way there only humming slightly. I walked into the locker room.

"Um alice..." I poked my head out "yes?"

He looked around and asked "what do I do follow you or...".

I signed "are you an idiot?"

"I don't know how to answer that" he said.

I rolled my eyes again "just stay there and wait till I come out ok?"

He nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Out on the field most of the guys were out there already. Jays at the bleachers talking to some girls, of course. "Aye where's my brother?" I asked david.

"Didn't he tell you? He can't come today because his lover is back in town."

"APRIL! NO FUCKING WAY" I screamed. I loved april she's the most kind most funniest and most prettiest person I know.
(Beside myself and bri of course)
She was all those great things and she decides to be with my brother smh. Shes been in Australia for the last 3 Months as a foreign exchange student. My brothers been kinda down ever since she left but I can't imagine how happy he is to see her agian. Im even excited I can't wait until I get home. Dammit I forgot about jay well I guess he's gonna have to meet her too.

"O' BRIEN! GET READY YOUR BROTHERS GONE AND I CAN'T HAVE YOU FOOLING AROUND!" coach yelled. Man I zoned out I didn't even know the other team was already here.

-----------------------------
A/N: man its been long since I posted, sorry about that but ill be updating more often.

Hope you enjoyed!