05 | feelings are mutual.

It was one of those nights for Jinri to think about what has happened in the past few days. Specially after Sehun has dropped her off to her home. 

Specially, after that encounter with Jongin and Soojung. 

She kind've misses his touch. She sighs and turns over to stare at the ceiling. She shakes her head, No Jinri, this is not the time to fall back into his arms. 

There's Oh Sehun. His best friend. 

The Oh Sehun that she hardly talked to when she was dating Jongin. When he broke up with her, he was there to cheer her back up and get that smile she once had. He's sweet, nice, and caring. 

There are differences between Jongin and Sehun. Jongin looks sweet and warm. Sehun, in her eyes, was cold. 

But when they met at the market one day, he was actually sweet. Sweet til' the end with her. She wouldn't actually mind dating him.

Jinri gasps silently and slaps herself. No, that's Jongin's best friend. But, Jongin did the same about dating her best friend. Ex, best friend. 

I wouldn't want to date Sehun and break his heart if Jongin tried to steal her heart again, I mean- she still loves Jongin.

Love is a hard thing to deal with.

Jinri doesn't know if Sehun is just being her friend to heal the wound Jongin created or he's just doing it cause he has... feelings? She's a hundred percent sure he's just being a nice friend. But one part of her wishes he wasn't. 

She hears a knock on her door and grunts do get up with her duck slippers. 

Jinri opens the door, revealing Sehun with a pizza box and some drinks. "What are you doing here at this time?" She laughs and leaves space for him to come in. Sehun grins, "Obviously going to cheer you up again from this afternoon." 

Jinri feels bad for always letting Sehun try to cheer her up like as if she's weak. "I'm sorry." 

Sehun sits on the floor and looks up at her with a confused face, "What are you sorry about?" He laughs. Jinri sighs and sits next to him, turning on the tv. "Sorry for being so weak. Sorry for letting you try to cheer me up and all, every single time I fall down." Sehun sighs and ruffles her hair before wrapping an arm around her neck. 

"Don't be sorry you idiot. You can't help it but weak when you're with me." He winks. Jinri shoves him away with a smile. "Whatever."

"Now let's watch a movie." Jinri suggests and opens up the sections of movie on the tv. "What should we watch?" 

"A comedy movie."

Jinri nods and selects the most appealing one. 

30 mintues later..

Every now and then, Sehun would glance at Jinri when she laughs. 'Cause when she laughs, her real laugh, it's the best. He smiles. 

"Y'know, you should smile often now." 

Jinri stops laughing and looks at him, with a goofy smile. "I am smiling."

Sehun shoves her face away playfully. "I mean a real smile." Jinri frowns, "I do smile real." He rolls his eyes, "You know you aren't that happy yet. Plus, you are more beautiful when you smile for real." She gets a bite of pizza and turns away to the movie.

Jinri looks down with a blush and looks back up. Thanks, I guess

Once the movie was over, it was already 12 am. "Here, you can have the last piece." Jinri looks at him with a look, you sure? 

Sehun laughs, "Yes I'm sure." He gets up and throws away the napkins and drinks. Jinri takes the last piece and finds a piece of paper under it as she lifts it up. 

It reads, "This is pretty cheesy. Haha... get it, cheesy, cause it's under a cheese pizza? Okay, anyways, this is my lame way to ask if you'd like to go out with me? It's okay if you say no." 

She automatically smiles. 

Sehun glances over his shoulders as he washes his hands and he swears he could feel like his heart was about to jump out of his chest. 

He turns his head away as soon as she gets up. Jinri sneaks her arm around his waist and he froze. "Feelings are mutual." She grins.

Sehun smiles and lifts her up onto the counter. "Why?" He asks and he mentally slaps himself for asking that. "Well cause.. you helped me back up. You stayed by me when Jongin was gone." She stops and rests her forehead on his, "Plus, you are really sweet and dorky." 

He swears and would've kissed her right then and there. But she jumps down and taps his nose. "You could stay over? It's pretty late anyways." 

"Course I will, girlfriend." He adds a hint of sassiness and Jinri laughs. "Alright, boyfriend." They both laugh. "We're honestly lame. And that note, was the most cheesiest thing ever." Jinri laughs.

He pouts. "But it was one way no one has ever asked me and it was cute." She adds and gives him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'll go to sleep now! Hopefully you do too!" She leaves and goes to her room, with a smile on her face. Guess, I made the right choice. 

After an hour or two, she doesn't hear him coming into bed with her. She frowns and makes her way to the living room, seeing him sleeping on the couch. She shakes her head.

"After asking me out, you're still shy." She says and grabs two blankets and two pillows. One for her, one for him. She tucks him in and she sleeps on the ground beside him. "Goodnight Sehun."

"Goodnight Jinri." He grins slightly and reaches down for her hand, which she holds onto. "Plus, I heard what you said." 

"Well why don't you come to my bed then?" 

"Cause maybe I don't want to?" He hears her sigh and lets go off his hand. Sehun laughs and sweeps her off the ground, "I'm kidding. I was just unsure if you wanted me to sleep with you or not." 

"Whatever." 

a/n: this is not the end! xD There's still a possibility that it will be kailli or not, you guys will just have to see until this story ends! muhAhaHahHaahahaha. <3 

what'll happen in the next chapter? will jongin be okay with seeing his best friend with his ex-girlfriend? or will he not care and move on? what do you guys think?