04 | meeting again.

Sehun decides to not tell Jinri where he's taking her. For the whole car ride, Jinri keeps bugging Sehun to tell her. Yet, he can't keep but smile.

Tell me why Jongin dumped Jinri again? Right, cause' he couldn't handle this girl's cuteness in a bundle.

He looks at her once there was a red light and sees her with her a pout.

If only I could peck that cute pout of yours away.

He shakes his head and looks straight. "Oh Sehun." she stares at his side view. He glances at her and hums.

"Will you tell me where we are going now?" He laughs and pulls the shift to park. "We're already here."

She looks around and sees a beautiful park, a park that she's never been to, seriously.

Sehun opens the door and goes to the other side for Jinri. He smiles at the sight of her, just.. looking around, still in the car.

"Going to come out?" She looks at him and laughs. "How'd we get here so fast?" Sehun closes the door and turns to look at Jinri.

"Well.. let's just say you were bugging me the whole time."

Jinri punches his shoulder playfully, adding a whatever.

"So let's go?" Sehun asks. She nods and leads the way towards the pond.
He sighs and shoves his hand into his pockets, following her behind.

Few hours later,
"That was fun! Look at all these pictures!" Jinri shows her phone and scrolls through.

"Mind sending those to me?" Jinri nods.

"Glad you had fun." Sehun smiles and lays his head on his hand. Jinri does the same. "The most fun I had after that stupid brea-"

"Don't talk about it." He hushes her. He hears the ice cream truck. "Want to get ice cream?"

"Yes please!" Jinri shot up and grabbed his arm, dragging him with her. He laughs.

"Can I get this strawberry ice cream please?" She looks at Sehun, with a tilt, "How bout' you?"

"Uh, I'll have the vanilla." Jinri scoffs, tch, boring flavor. Sehun laughs and pays for the ice cream.

Jinri hears two familiar voices and she closes her eyes. Please, no.

She turns around and meets a pair of eyes, that she still loves to see.

"Jongin.."

Sehun hums and looks at Jinri, "What? Silly, Jongin isn't here.." He looks in front and sees the pair.

Jongin and Soojung walks towards them. He notices that Jinri still sticks to the strawberry flavor ever since. He smiles.

"Oh, hey guys." He greeted.

Sehun scoffs, "How can you just greet her like that! After how you just dumped her in such a.. pathetic way?!" He pushes Jongin.

Soojung glares at Sehun. He catches her glare, "And you! How could you go so low, to get with your best friend's boyfriend?"

"Hey, don't talk like that to her!" Jongin pushes Sehun.

Jinri's breath gets caught in her throat and sighs before grabbing Sehun's arm.

"Ugh, let's go Jinri." He wraps an arm around her neck.

Jongin quickly grabs Jinri's hand. "Hey, I'm sorry."

She looks at him with sad eyes. The ones he hasn't noticed until he saw a tear. "I'm sorry."

Sehun shakes his head and pulls Jinri with him.