03 | gloomy day, not really.

Jinri stays in her apartment all day. Crying to herself in the living room couch.

Out of everyone, Jongin dates secretly behind Jinri's back, with Soojung, her own bestfriend. Out of everyone, her ex-bestfriend dates her ex-boyfriend.

The thing that makes her sad the most was that, her best friend had a smile on her face. Jongin not touching Jinri, not wiping her tears like he usually does when she cries; was another thing to add to that.

How lucky.

Jinri sobs. Her phone makes a sound, indicating a text message has been sent. She slowly reaches out for her phone.

Cheer up Jinri. I'm here. Literally, I'm here.

From Sehun. At that moment, her doorbell rings. "It's open!" She sniffs. Oh Sehun walks in casually and kneels infront of her. Totally disgusted with all the tissues filled with snot. Jinri roams her eyes on all the tissues and cries again.

"Sehun.. why?" Sehun gives her an assuring smile and reaches for her head. Caressing her hair and wiping the tears on her pale face, "I don't know Jinri, I don't know."

He lands a lingering kiss on Jinri's head. She sniffs again.

With Sehun being here, Jinri feels slightly better.

"Now, scoot over." Sehun fits his body beside Jinri's lying one on the couch. Jinri worries about the tissues under him. "Is that really important right now?" Jinri sniffs and shakes her head.

He wraps his arm around her and lays his head on top of hers.

Silence.

"That was a stupid way to break up with you." She says nothing. "Everyone knows Choi Jinri is the prettiest of them all." He looks at her and sees her smiling. He smiles.

"Right?" He adds. She just laughs and wraps her arm around his torso.

"You should go out more." He suggests. Jinri looks up at him. "I'm not in the mood to go out, Sehun."

"I'll take you out then," Sehun flips his hair and grins, "Everyone says it's always fun going out with me."

Jinri rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Where are you going to take me anyways."

"I have a few places in mind." Sehun stands up. Holding a hand to let Jinri stand up too. They stay holding hands. "First," he taps her nose, "you need to go change."

Jinri nods and went to go freshen up. It's not going to be that bad right? The least I could do is just cry.

She goes to her closet and picks out a maroon sweater with black jeans. She keeps her short hair down and puts on a bit of makeup.

Sehun, on the other hand, was happy that he could spend time with her, finally.

Jongin was always taking Jinri with him. Who could blame him. She was his girlfriend.

Sehun still finds it unbelievable that Jongin would cheat on the sweetest, funniest girl, he has ever met, with her own bestfriened.

Lost in thoughts, Sehun doesn't realize Jinri was in front of him, ready to go.

"Oh Sehun!" She taps his forehead. "Ready to go!" Shaun snaps out of his thoughts and looks at her.

Pretty as hell. He smiles. Jinri returns his smile. "Then let's go!"