~Chapter 2~

Done. Finally. Not as good as I had hoped, but oh well. I tried my best.... I think o_o eh, whatever. I present to you; CHAPTER 2 :3

Percy pov

I woke up, shaking and sweating. My eyes flashed open and I saw Hermione, Harry, and Ron looking at me.

I sat up and calmed myself.

Damn, I thought to myself. Another nightmare about Tartarus.

"Are you alright, Percy?" Hermione asked.

"I-..." My throat was dry from that horrid nightmare. It was about the time I was in Tartarus, but so much worse. "When do we get to Hogwarts?" I croaked, coughing slightly, which helped a little bit.

"8:30 we arrive," Hermione responded.

"Then we arrive in 40 minutes exact. It is 7:50 P.M. at the moment," I said, looking at the moon and knowing the time immediately. It was because of Artemis' blessing.

"How do you know?" Ron asked.

"None of your business," I said coldly. "You should get your robes on. We're likely to arrive pretty quickly."

They nodded and I quickly changed into mine, sitting back down as soon as possible.

I sighed and stared out of the window in boredom.

The rest talked excitedly until the train came to a stop. I could see Hogwarts in the distance.

"Alright, let's go," Ron said and we all walked outside.

"Is that... Professor McGonagall?" Hermione questioned and pointed to a woman in black robes and a black witch hat.

"Yeah... it is..." Ron said in reply, still with shock.

She saw me and smiled. "Percy! I'm glad you made it. How did it go? We must talk at my office." She walked to me and ruffled my hair.

I scowled and fixed it.

"Shall we flame travel? I've never done it before," I commented, making sure the others were already heading to the thestral-drawn carriages.

She frowned. "I suppose we could." She grabbed my shoulder. "Concentrate, Perseus. Feel the flames around you and think of somewhere you want to go. In this case, Hogwarts."

I concentrated and suddenly we appeared in a large room with 4 long tables, a table up front, and floating candles.

"This is the Great Hall. Good job, Percy. Let's go to my office." Professor McGonagall (Hecate) led me to an office that had a lot of things everywhere.

"Now, what happened?" she quizzed.

I sighed deeply. "Nothing, really," I admitted. "I met the Golden Trio, if that's something."

"Oh?" she murmured. "What did you think about them?"

"They're alright, I suppose," I responded with a shrug. "They like to talk, that's for sure. And Harry is definitely a third wheel to Ron and Hermione."

"He seems like it, yes," Hecate replied, her lips tilting upward slightly. "Well, we should go. The feast is starting in a few minutes."

We walked to the Great Hall to see a few teachers talking to each other. The rest came in quietly with Dumbledore last.

Hecate, Dumbledore, and I stood at the front as students piled in and sat at their respective tables. The new years made a line as a stool and hat appeared.

Hecate pulled out a scroll and looked it over.

"Welcome all First Years! And welcome back to Hogwarts, all of you! I hope you had a good summer. I would like to welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Remus Lupin." Dumbledore smiled as everyone clapped. "Now, onto the sorting."