"Oh, God, baby," he let out, closing his eyes. "So good."

I swallowed hard, wanting to reach out for him. Sensing my need, Harry slowed down and pulled out. He motioned for me to scoot up the bed toward the pillows. He climbed on top of me, entering me again with a deep thrust. This time I cried out, grabbing hold of his back. I knew my fingernails would probably leave an indention. He pumped harder, leaving me breathless.

"H-Harry," I moaned as I felt myself start to climax.

"Yes. Oh, Tisa!"

Harry pulled me even closer by my hips. I came with a rush of pleasure, panting and sweating. Harry soon followed, biting on my neck.

"I love you so much," he cried in my ear. "So very much."

"I love you, too," I said as I ran my hands down his back.

He lifted his head then to look at me. I could swear he had tears on his cheeks, though it may have been sweat. I wiped them away with my thumbs, giving him soft kisses on his nose and lips.

We held each other for a long time, sometimes talking, but mostly just gazing into each other's eyes and enjoying each other's company. I realized then that this was my favorite place to be, my happy place. Not necessarily in bed with Harry, but just being with him, wherever he was.

***

The ringing of Harry's cell phone woke us. I heard him groan as he rolled over to retrieve it from his jeans on the floor.

"Yeah?" he answered in a groggy voice, not bothering to look at the number.

There was a long pause and then he lifted the phone to view the caller ID, put it back to his ear and said, "Hello?" Obviously there was no one there, so Harry hung up and tossed his phone on the night stand. The candles were still flickering.

"You should probably blow those out," I told him.

He did so, then rolled back over and put his arm around me.

"What time is it?," I asked sleepily.

"Just after four," he replied.

"Oh."

Grateful we still had lots of time left to sleep, I pulled the bedding over my shoulder as Harry kissed me softly. Then the phone rang again.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed, turning over again. "Hello?"

Another pause passed until I heard Harry say, "Don't call this number again."

"Who was that?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm blocking their number," he said, not really answering my question. "Come on, let's go back to sleep."

"Who was that, Harry?" I repeated, curious and concerned. "What did they say?"

Harry sighed, running his hand over his face. "I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was one of those girls."

"Oh for crying out loud!" I voiced, throwing my hands up. Then I shook my head and laughed. "They're not letting up, are they?"

"No, I guess not," Harry said solemnly.

"Harry...Harry, what did they say?" His tone was getting me worried.

"Doesn't matter," he shook his head.

"Yes, it does," I insisted. "Tell me."

"She said..." Harry cleared his throat. "She said she bets I give it to you better than your husband did."