Chapter 11

Hello people's. Sorry for the no update. I'm not very good at this updating stuff. :^)

Well, do you guys like my books so far? I don't know because not really anyone is commenting. That's what that "little" box down there is for. For those of you who sound offended, sorry. My apologies. But thank you for the reads!

200 and so and so. Wow! Most of them are on the 1st page, so I don't think I'm doing very good. :^(

Enjoy! Vote/Comment/Fan

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hey Dimitri, hey Erika." We passed right by our used-to-be friends, wearing the same outfits as the Fear Squad. We got curious glances as we were going to lunch.

"Hey," Said Keith. "Oh my goodness! What happened to your marks Ashlee?" I looked at him.

"Go away Freckle Face," I growled. 

"Hey what's gotten into you?" Anastasia asked. "Since when do you hang out with my sisters? Also, since when are you part of their Fear Squad?"

Erika rounded on her. "What's it to you? Why don't you join them? After all, you are their sister. Am I right, or am I right?" And we left them gawking at us as we went to sit at Ivys' table. Our lunches were already set. I had a Chef Salad, Chocolate Lovers Chunk Cookie, and some blood-I can't resist the blood.. Even though that sounds gross. 

So as my mom had taught me, I ate the salad first, then finished my very delicious cookie. And after that, my little beverage.

"So...you like blood?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Well yeah. I guess. I know I'm not usually supposed to though so it's very weird."

"No chis. Well you know what else is weird?" Ivy continued, "your marks are gone."

"Yeah. I never really expected your marks to be gone. You are quite unusual," Violet added.

"And I think you'd be a great addition to the team. You could help us win and stuff," Augustine said. 

"How do you know?" I asked.

"We don't. But we're hoping you will. You know, I don't see how they disappeared." Ivy was studying my face.

"You mean just like a vampire has never been turned into a siren?" My wings ruffled. "Ironic isn't it? Vampires are terrified of them."

"Um..." Erika was at lost for words. But then continued. "What exactly do you girls do on the Fear Squad?"

"Glad you're taking interest," Violet said. "You see, we cheerleaders practice..."

I droned out the rest of what she said. Nodding and shaking my head at the right moments. Wow, these cheerleaders arn't very bright. They actually think that spell worked on me. I wonder if it worked on Erika. I'm not actually with them. Foolish, these cheerleaders. 

But I still wonder, what happened to my marks? Where did they go? Were they ever even there?

A flashback suddenly came to me. I was sitting on a bench in a long, white, strapless dress. It was beautiful. A mysterious man, who from the back looked familiar, came up to me. We sat there, holding hands, smiling...

"Ashlee? Ashlee!" I turned to Augustine.

"Huh?"

"I said, our next competition is next month. We are going to start practices next Thursday."