12

Shon's Pov

I'm planning to have our first date in a most prestigious restaurant here in California. I want it to be romantic. I want it to be the unforgettable day of our lives. I want it to be perfect.

But how? I don't know! Maybe Andrea may help me. Right? I dialed her number and good thing she accept it.

"Hi. Andrea how are you?"

"What's the matter? What do you need?" She said sarcastically.

"Don't you asked me first if I'm okay?"

"Faster Shon. I'm in a hurry. What do you need. I know you'll just call if you need help. So what is it?" Oh Andrea I'm sorry if I'm doing it to you.

"Can you help me to plan for our first date?"

"With whom?" It takes about for almost three minutes before she answered.

"With you're best friend." There's a silence between the line. I heard her sob. She's crying, why? "Andrea are you okay?" I asked.

"Uhmm. Yeah. Sorry I need to go." And she end up the call. What was just happened?

What happened to her?

I just planned our date by myself.

I picked her up in their house and she looked so beautiful wearing a pure white dress she's also wearing a red lipstick that made her more sexy, she also curled up her hair. And she's wearing a wedge.

"You looked so perfect. Tiff." I kissed her at her cheeks and assists her to my own car.

We went to Golden Rose Restaurant (not really name of a resto.)

Tiffany's POV

We went to Golden Rose Restaurant. I think its just for elite people like Shon, we went inside and it made me shocked when I saw a wall full of rose petals and it forms my face. It's very amazing. How they did it? They're so artistic huh!

shon assist me to sit. While we're eating, there's a romantic background music.

"Did you liked it?" He asked

"Yeah! Im very amazed. Thank you Shon" he smile

"Just for you my princess." Wow! he stood up and held his hand. "Can I have this dance?"

"Of course, my prince" and I gave my hand and we both laugh.

While we're dancing we talked about many things.

"Thank you Shon, for having this date" I whispered to his ear.

"You're welcome, princess. I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too." And he kissed my forehead. And we hugged each other. I feel safety under his arms.

Before we went home.

"Can we have pictures with this amazing rose petals?"

"Of course. Let's go." Shon said. And we did it. For remembrance. You know! This is our first official date that we're couple.

When I got home, I can't get over about what happened. I just can't get it out of my mind. I'm really flattered on what he had done just to make this day memorable.

I searched for my phone and contacted Shon.

To Shon:

Again, thank you for this day. You really made me happy and amazed as well. I love you. ^_^

SEND! After a few minutes, here comes his message.

From Shon:

Anything for you, my princess. See you tomorrow. I love you. :*

Oh! He's so sweet.

To Shon:

Okay. I can't wait to see you. Haha goodnight.

From Shon:

Haha. Okay. Goodnight Princess. See you in my wonderful dreamland. :*

And with that, I went to sleep. Shon never failed to make me smile. Always.

*****

Four years! Yeah! Four years full of love.

Four years full of romance.

Four years full of understanding.

Four years full of sweetness.

We achieved four years. And my love for him is getting deeply everyday. Because he always made me feel loved and secured.

We were at the park to freshen up, we've been too busy this past few weeks so we don't have time for each other. He's always been sweet to me, he always picked me up after my work and he never fails to do it.

And for times like this that we were available we always go out and have some bond.

"We've been too tired this past few weeks, by the way, how's your report. Did they like it?" He asked while he's playing my fingers while I'm lying on his lap.

"Hmmmm. Yeah! They do like it. Thanks." I said and he kissed me.

"You're always welcome my princess" he said and it made me smile.

I've been always asking, how did he like a girl like me? And he always answer, ' when you loved someone, you don't have any reasons why you loved them. It's more on chemistry"

"I hate chemistry" i said.

"Chemistry is not that hard as you think"

"No, it's always been hard for me. I really hate it"