He lifted up his shirt to reveal a large cut, some scrapes, and bruises.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked, touching it lightly.

"I fell down a hill." He admitted.

"My stuff is in Daryl's truck." I said taking his hand and pulling him towards the blue pickup.

I grabbed my medical bag and pulled out alcohol, gauze, and tape.

"This is going to sting." I warned as I poured some alcohol onto gauze.

I touched his cut with it and he flinched.

I looked up at him and met his eyes.

We both sat there for a moment, just staring into each others eyes.

"Sorry." I cleared my throat and continued to clean the wound.

"How'd you fall down a hill?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I went to take a look around, and I guess the dirt was loose." He told me.

After I cleaned his stomach, I taped some gauze to it for a bandage.

I ran my finger over the tape to ensure it would stick to his skin.

I probably went a little slower than I normally would have. It may have just been an excuse to touch his toned stomach.. But don't tell anyone.

I stood up and tried to walk around rick, but he stopped me. I stood in front of him, I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

"Jessica, I miss you." He whispered.

I think he's being sincere. And honestly.. I think I miss him too, this whole Daryl thing is a bad idea.

I went to speak but nothing would come out.

He placed his hand on the side of my Face and ran his thumb over my cheek.

"I love you." He said, still whispering.

I stayed silent for a moment, but then something shattered inside my heart.

"I love you too." I barely said.

I then broke down and started to cry, I sunk down and sat on the grass, leaning against Daryl's truck.

"Don't cry." Rick said, wrapping his arms around me.

I sunk into his touch and sobbed some more.

Why am I doing this to myself. I love rick, I can't keep seeing Daryl.

I have to be with rick.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Rick whispered and he nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

I didn't exactly hug him back, but I wasn't just sitting there.

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Will you come back to our tent?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and I felt him smile against my skin.

He kissed my forehead and then sat down next to me.

"We have to get going soon, it's not safe out here in the open. My car is full so you will still have to ride with Daryl." Rick looked at me with regret in his eyes.

He patted my knee then stood up.

"Alright everyone. Let's get packed up, there's a horde about two miles down the road." Rick yelled and everyone started running around.

When was he going to say something? Where are we going to go?

I packed up my things and tossed them into the back of Daryl's truck. He was already in there so I silently got in and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, starting up the truck.

"Nothing I.. I just.. Don't feel well." I lied, he nodded his head and started to drive forward.

"You should get some rest then." He offered and I nodded.

Maybe I should just rest, maybe I'm just worrying myself too much.

"I'll wake you up when we stop somewhere." He told me.

"Okay... thanks." I said just above a whisper.

He just nodded and gave me a side smile.

I laid my head on the cool window and closed my eyes.

A yawn escaped my lips and I sighed after.

A light sleep overtook me.

..authors note.. Please read..
Should Jessica's have took rick back? Will she tell Daryl? Will rick find out about Daryl and Jessica ? Oh my gosh!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment:)))